Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues mama....

3 posters

Go down

Blues mama.... Empty Blues mama....

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:20 am

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Blues mama.... Empty Re: Blues mama....

Post by HotParadox Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Your poor mother-she can't even eat in peace. Ya, and nice touch with your plumber's crack practically in her face. You're so retarded. Nice music, though. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Yep, I knew the babes would like the rack! Twisted Evil Laughing

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:24 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Yep, I knew the babes would like the rack! Twisted Evil Laughing

Better be careful Dawg, HP is out to get ya. How did she know you were retarded? lol hehehehehe

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:Yep, I knew the babes would like the rack! Twisted Evil Laughing

Better be careful Dawg, HP is out to get ya. How did she know you were retarded? lol hehehehehe

Judging from the people I talk to... can't see how might not pick up on that. Razz

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:48 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

Judging from the people I talk to... can't see how might not pick up on that. Razz

Now that makes sense

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:26 am

Nothing you two makes sense.

Not once not never. Not my chair not my problem.

Kinda like this guy:

Dan Deacon on the "Drinking Out of Cups" Video: "I Have Never Done Acid"
Could've fooled us.

Hey Dan Deacon! If you're going to make a video in which a CGI lizard with a thick Long Island accent bitches about random objects that float by, you're going to have to deal people thinking you're on acid. Even if you're not, it's kind of an understandable mistake. Also, you will be a lot happier if you never, ever read YouTube comments.

If you've never seen "Drinking Out of Cups", Deacon and Liam Lynch's perplexing and hilarious 2006 video, do yourself a favor. Lately, the clip has been getting a bit of attention. Comedian Sarah Silverman posted it on her Twitter with this note: "Dan Deacon trips on acid." It even got a shout out on radio hosts Opie & Anthony's show. And as of right now, the video has racked up nearly three million YouTube views. Those are Soulja Boy numbers!

Recently, Deacon sent out a MySpace bulletin clearing up a few facts about the video's production. Like this: "I WAS NOT ON ACID WHILE MAKING THIS VIDEO". And this: "I RECORDED THE TRACK 100% SOBER"

The whole screed is nearly as entertaining as the video itself. Check below for the video and for Deacon's MySpace bulletin.

the video for 'drinking out of cups' (2003 meetle mice) seems to be going viral again, this time in the comedy world. sara silverman posted it on her twitter and 'opie and anthony' discussed it on their radio show. there is an amazing amount of disinformation and completely wrong information about this piece and i just want to clear some things up.

in 2002 i recorded myself watching television with the sound off doing a character that was meant to embody long island culture (where i grew up). i was NOT on acid when i made this piece. i have NEVER DONE ACID.

while i have no problem with psychedelics and think that they are important to human culture, i do want it to be known that i was not on any psychedelics or any drugs while making this piece. it was all stream of conscience, reacting to watching the tv, changing the channels, with the sound of, talking to it as if it were a person communicating back to me.

the track was on my 2003 album meetle mice. in 2005 or 2006 liam lynch came across the track as it was getting passed around on message boards and file sharing sites. he contacted me about making a video for it and about using my song 'big big big big big' as the theme song to his podcast show. i love liams work and of course said yes. the video has grown in popularity to the point where i get fan mail from soliders in iraq, blog about my celebrity comedians and its gotten 2.8 million views on youtube.

this is all great and whatever but i want people to know this video was created without drugs or acid. i'm glad that people like the video but lets just make this perfectly clear:

1. I WAS NOT ON ACID WHILE MAKING THIS VIDEO

2. I WAS NOT LOCKED IN THE CLOSED AND BEING RECORDED

3. I RECORDED THE TRACK 100% SOBER

4. I USED THE TRACK A SCHOOL PROJECT AS A SOLO VOICE/TAPE PIECE

5. I HAVE NEVER DONE ACID, AND LIKE JEFF LEWIS, NO I DON'T WANT ANY ACID, THANK YOU

6. YES, THAT IS ME TALKING AND I WROTE THE PIECE

7. ITS A CHARACTER SATIRIZING LONG ISLAND STEREOTYPES

8. THE SONG CAME OUT IN 2003

9. THE VIDEO CAME OUT IN 2006

its really insane to me that i have been the subject of two separate viral videos that exist simultaneously inside and outside of my music career. the internet is a strange place. i don't really know how i feel about this kind of stuff. while my work is weird and some what "experimental" its not that weird or that "experimental" where it should cause so much confusion and bewilderment among the mainstream audiences that it comes across. but i guess thats what happens when anything is out of the immediate ordinary.

anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. please stick up for me if you see on message boards or youtube comment sections or anywhere if you see it being stated that i am on acid while making that piece. i made the piece to be funny and a piece of absurd humor. it was edited down and crafted with care. while it seems like a mindless ramble, some time and effort went into making it. if that ads or distracts from the piece so be it, it wasn't meant to be a process piece and i never thought i'd be explaining it or that it would be seen by nearly 3 million people.

i guess i should just be glad so many people enjoy it. however, to have it be stated that i was on acid time and time again takes away from any of the creative process i put into the piece. i'm not sure i'm getting my point across but i am tired of writing this and need to get back to work on whartscape. love you all.

dan deacon
http://pitchfork.com/news/35868-dan-deacon-on-the-drinking-out-of-cups-video-i-have-never-done-acid/
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:39 am

I guarantee you, the kid was tripping on acid, locked himself in a closet and his buddies recorded him.

Just like they all said. Very Happy

His mom found out, reamed him a new one, and that is the day he came out with the above BS story.
Suspect

These guys got it right: sunny

HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:09 pm

I don't care what he says, he was trippin cid! Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound