Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring is spronging

2 posters

Go down

Spring is spronging Empty Spring is spronging

Post by Old Timer Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Well it looks like spring is going to come early this year. The temps are already up in the 40's here during the day. The snow is melting quite rapidly. Today I actually had to force myself to get off of my lazy behind and start to get my driveway clear of the snow and ice. I wasn't able to get it all but will by the morrow.

I have been coopd up in this place all winter and I felt like I was going a little stir crazy. It actually felt good to be doing something physical for a change.

And now I am going to be mostly gone from here for a while. I have a lot of projects that need to be done. Shelves to build and install. A linen closet to make and install. Bookcases and other items that should keep me busy for quite some time. Seeing as I just bought a new chop saw and drill press it should not be to hard.

I will be checking in now and then but it is time fo me to get away from this box and get my self back into shape.

I will do my best to answer any and all pm's I should get. Maybe not the same day but I will answer.
So I would like to leave you with this little note.

Ladies and gents it pays to be nice

so take my advise

pull down your pants

and slide on the ice.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Spring is spronging Empty Re: Spring is spronging

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Man you should be a expert shelf builder by now. lol