Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THAT'S IIIIIIIIIIT :@:@:@:@:@

+3
coontie
CarolinaHound
xshivx
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THAT'S IIIIIIIIIIT :@:@:@:@:@ Empty THAT'S IIIIIIIIIIT :@:@:@:@:@

Post by xshivx Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:52 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH Mad Mad Sad Sad I've officially had enough of people treating me like **** all the time
my so called 'friends' for example, pick me up when they chose too, then sod off if i need help!
and contantly let me down, hurt me and keep stuff from me, then wonder why i get so upset and angry when i find out these things??? Mad

I've put up with this for years and I can't take it nemore i really can't
but it doesn't stop it from hurting because i love all my friends with all my heart, but if they continue to treat me like **** what's the point?

why do people do this? and why to good people?
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

THAT'S IIIIIIIIIIT :@:@:@:@:@ Empty Re: THAT'S IIIIIIIIIIT :@:@:@:@:@

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi X, sorry you're having trouble. A lot of times people try to keep things from us because they don't want us to get hurt. But for some of us it's a double hurt because we'd rather know the truth from the begining, then when we find out we get the hurt from what they were keeping from us plus the added hurt that those that knew and kept it from us have betrayed us. It's usually not intended, but it feels like a betrail non the less.

As for the other, a lot of people are out for themselves. If it's convinent for them or benifets them great. If it's a hassel for them they tend to dissapear. As a wise old man once told me, "Everybody has a hustle, some more than others."

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:16 pm

thanks CH *hugs*

and ur exactly right in everything you've just said

im just so upset and angry, i would never keep something from sum1 like that, especially my best friend!!! im a very very honest person so when i get lied to or kept things from i never forget it

xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 pm

xshivx wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH Mad Mad Sad Sad I've officially had enough of people treating me like **** all the time
my so called 'friends' for example, pick me up when they chose too, then sod off if i need help!
and contantly let me down, hurt me and keep stuff from me, then wonder why i get so upset and angry when i find out these things??? Mad

but it doesn't stop it from hurting because i love all my friends with all my heart, but if they continue to treat me like **** what's the point?

Welcome to the reality of the world and SOME people as they genuinely and naturally are;
sorry to tell you [you probably are already aware regarding this] there are SOME people in this world so narcissistic [so much into their self and don't care about anyone else; no exception]. They are conniving, devisive and predatory and. Anything they do is selfishly motivated.
Actually, they are telling you in the most distinct manner who and what they are. By lieing to you, standing you up and other sorts of insulting behavior. Best advice, if you care for it, is to just don't have anything further to say or do with them. If they ask you why, which is a pretty lame question, your answer could be: because of the way you have treated me repeatedly, you need no explanation from me - you already have provided your answer.
Apologies from repeat offenders are just useless. They are just manipulating you and setting you up for further future abuse.
Just go on and live life and the right folks and that very special person will come along that appreciate you and will treat you right. The right ones will do this just through their nature, because of who they are. Don't give up hope. Good things are yet to come.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:25 pm

thanks vey much coonti

i defitaly think u spoke the total truth there about some people

i will try my best to just move on and forget that prson, it's gonne be hard and take a lot of time but i think i can do it

I just dont know if i will get nemore friends xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:27 pm

xshivx wrote:thanks CH *hugs*

and ur exactly right in everything you've just said

im just so upset and angry, i would never keep something from sum1 like that, especially my best friend!!! im a very very honest person so when i get lied to or kept things from i never forget it

xxx

I can understand dawgs point of view on this topic. However, I believe friends should be up-front, honest and not hide anything, even though there intentions are to protect their friend. Friends should have each other's back no matter what. A person may have lots of friends, but a true friend is hard to find. Twisted Evil
Hey Xshivx, U ROCK!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Night-Reaper on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:29 pm

yeah i think Ch was just trying to explain why people do it

but i totally agree people should never lie or keep things from you xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm

xshivx wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH Mad Mad Sad Sad I've officially had enough of people treating me like **** all the time
Your friends are in an age group that, especially girls, talk behind each others' backs, keep secrets/break secrets and, in general, treat their friends as possessions or a commodity, to be used by them when they feel like it-much like you use your computer or ipod. They don't care very much about anyone except themselves. Not with all, but it is very common in kids in their teens and early 20's. I see it all the time. But you see it in mature people, too. You can't change people but you can change who you choose to befriend.

As you said, it will hurt but you also said that you can't take it anymore. So don't.
As long as you allow it to happen to you, it will. You will find this to happen throughout your lifetime and it is up to you to decide just who is worthy to earn your loyalty, your friendship.
Every now and then it's time to clean out our Friend Closet, just like we do our clothes closet. In time, you will realize that this is actually very cathartic.
You will also realize that the "friends" you decide to remove from your Friend Closet were not really friends whatsoever. They were people who came into your life at one time, but proved the point that most people, in their entire lifetime, can count their TRUE friends on the fingers of one hand. It's life, sweetie.

They can do it once or twice, and who knows why, other than the reasons I already cited. But they can't keep doing it to you if you walk. Just walk.
Not everyone we hang out with is a true friend. We tend to use the word 'friend' very cavalierly nowadays. It has lost its meaning in the classical sense.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 pm

xshivx wrote:yeah i think Ch was just trying to explain why people do it

but i totally agree people should never lie or keep things from you xxx

Yeap, that what I was doing. I agree folks should be honest from the get go. I'd rather deal with it from the begining than go on thinking all is great until I get slammed in the face with an unwelcome surprise.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm

HotParadox wrote:
Your friends are in an age group that, especially girls, talk behind each others' backs, keep secrets/break secrets and, in general, treat their friends as possessions or a commodity, to be used by them when they feel like it-much like you use your computer or ipod. They don't care very much about anyone except themselves. Not with all, but it is very common in kids in their teens and early 20's. I see it all the time. But you see it in mature people, too. You can't change people but you can change who you choose to befriend.
Many women, alot, I mean a whole lot, never grow out of that. Very Happy

HotParadox wrote:
xshivx wrote:I've put up with this for years and I can't take it nemore i really can't
As you said, it will hurt but you also said that you can't take it anymore. So don't.
As long as you allow it to happen to you, it will. You will find this to happen throughout your lifetime and it is up to you to decide just who is worthy to earn your loyalty, your friendship.
Every now and then it's time to clean out our Friend Closet, just like we do our clothes closet. In time, you will realize that this is actually very cathartic.
You will also realize that the "friends" you decide to remove from your Friend Closet were not really friends whatsoever. They were people who came into your life at one time, but proved the point that most people, in their entire lifetime, can count their TRUE friends on the fingers of one hand. It's life, sweetie.

They can do it once or twice, and who knows why, other than the reasons I already cited. But they can't keep doing it to you if you walk. Just walk.
Not everyone we hang out with is a true friend. We tend to use the word 'friend' very cavalierly nowadays. It has lost its meaning in the classical sense.

{Applause} Very well said and good advice.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Thank you doggieboy. Growing up hurts.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

HotParadox wrote:
xshivx wrote:I've put up with this for years and I can't take it nemore i really can't

When you are in trouble or hurting. A friend is someone who walks in when all others walk out and asks what can I do to help. And never asks for anything in return.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

HotParadox wrote:

When you are in trouble or hurting. A friend is someone who walks in when all others walk out and asks what can I do to help. And never asks for anything in return.
That's actually a famous quote and it's true.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:27 am

the main friend im talking about is a guy actually but i get ur point!
thank you for posting HP, just to say i wasn't asking ne1 to do stuff for me, i know what i have to do, i just needed to vetn and have some hope that there are actually some good people out there xxx

thanks agian for your posts CH

and great qoute OT very fitting and very very true

i just hope one day i can find a friend like that xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 am

There are truely good people and good friends out there X. Few and far between, but they are out there.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:33 am

I hope i can find some

as well as the ones on here obviously cus ur all great and my mates Smile xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 am

xshivx wrote:I hope i can find some

You will sweetie. Just be yourself. In order for someone to really be your friend, they have to like you for who you are and what you are. Not what they want or think you should be.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 am

XSHIVX sai: "They don't care very much about anyone except themselves. Not with all, but it is very common in kids in their teens and early 20's. I see it all the time. But you see it in mature people, too. You can't change people but you can change who you choose to befriend."

Your reference to "Mature People", xshivx; Mature means well developed, whole, well rounded. People you are describing here do not fit into that category...
You, personally, as well as many you are dealing with are becoming mature. But actually, some people never arrive there, accomplish this state. There are people that die in the 80's that never did become mature.
One see examples all around them every day regarding this circumstance.
Just hang in there, walk the walk and try your best to live your worthy ideals and learn to see the others coming, know who they are, their contrived phoniness and devise mannerisms and just not burden yourself with them. Because all that you do is just feed their lame egos.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by DM007 Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 am

xshivx wrote:I hope i can find some

Good friends will be where you find them. Not where you look for them. (same goes for true love)

DM007

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:16 pm

thank OT Smile

Coontie i think ur right, and you definatly can't change people and i definatly don't think there marure human beings

DM007 i agree, i didn;t look for love and it came my way maybe friendship will, i hope neways lol xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:13 pm

xshivx wrote:thank OT Smile

Coontie i think ur right, and you definatly can't change people and i definatly don't think there marure human beings

DM007 i agree, i didn;t look for love and it came my way maybe friendship will, i hope neways lol xxx

You'll find them X. Don't hide from having friends, just keep your eyes open and remember, a true friendship is like any relationship. It can take a long time to develop and to decide if our friends faults are worth accepting, the same as they will have to accept our faults.

Oh, also remember a good friend is the one who will bust you in the mouth to keep you from doing something that may kill you. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:16 pm

LOl thanks CH Smile xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:36 pm

You're welcome, not sure how sound the advice is, but it's what I go by. Nice picture btw.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:38 pm

ur advice was good hun Smile

aww thanks very much, i actually look happy lol Shocked im glad u like it Smile xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:30 am

My pleasure. Very Happy Good morning.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:42 am

good morning hun xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:56 am

There ya go, I felt like a new avatar today. I'm such a dream-boat.... not! lmao. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 am

i like it Smile dont u put urself down mister xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:01 am

Yes mam. Thank you. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:05 am

no problem at all my dear netime Smile xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:48 am

Hey X, A strange thing happened to me while I was fishing yesterday...

THAT'S IIIIIIIIIIT :@:@:@:@:@ 012c

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Laughing !!!! u silly bugger xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:04 am

Hey, if you think the outside of a fish stinks... Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:05 am

eeeeeeeeeeeeew lol xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:13 am

I'm just glad it was a bass and not a pickerel. That would have left a mark. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:34 am

CarolinaHound wrote:I'm just glad it was a bass and not a pickerel. That would have left a mark. Very Happy

Actually I think it made an improvement. lol!

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:47 am

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:I'm just glad it was a bass and not a pickerel. That would have left a mark. Very Happy

Me too. tongue

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 pm

For all my friends. hehehehehehe

Image hosted by servimg.com

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Old Timer wrote:For all my friends. hehehehehehe

Image hosted by servimg.com

I aint crazy, it's everybody else that's nuts.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Old Timer wrote:

Hey OT! That happened while I was using my fish finder....

THAT'S IIIIIIIIIIT :@:@:@:@:@ 188000772_bg

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content