Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

from the greatest movie ever made...

2 posters

Go down

from the greatest movie ever made... Empty from the greatest movie ever made...

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:37 pm

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

from the greatest movie ever made... Empty Re: from the greatest movie ever made...

Post by coontie Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Yep, that was some movie. The world as we know it was really changing then. Vietnam winding down; we didn't lose that one... Just pulled out rather than start a big war with Communist CHina and all the carnage that it would have taken to win the thing. We didn't want to slaughter several million people because of our ethics and morals. SAme being true today in Afghanistan. We aren't the sort to allow some of our people to fly aircraft into buildings and maim and kill thousands of people. As well, sending people into crowded subways with explosive back-packs. That's why we wont win Afghanistan.
Anyhow, I was getting out of the service in '69 from five years in the Vietnam & Laos theater. Was hoping that would be our last war situation where we send young men with the promise of their life ahead of them to get killed and maimed. But it does''t seem to be in human reality to do so.
Anyhow, thanks, bought back some memories.
As for the white stuff - that's some very bad mojo and best that people leave it alone. Otherwise, the ones that seel the stuff will own your life and ruinit. Right now they are brutualizing the hell out of Mexico over this Cocaine.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

from the greatest movie ever made... Empty Re: from the greatest movie ever made...

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:07 pm

When it comes down to it, does anybody ever really win a war? I think that's an oximoron in itself. just my opinion.

Wow! Getting out of the service in 69? I was just being made and making mama belly get fat. Very Happy hehehe...

You're right on with the powder. Glad I gave it up before I really got hooked on it. I've seen it destroy a lot of lives.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down