Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love

+11
HotParadox
PaulM
par84forme
DM007
coontie
Theophilus
jigglepete
Night-Reaper
Old Timer
CarolinaHound
xshivx
15 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Love Empty Love

Post by xshivx Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:58 pm

is it a good thing or a bad thing? would like to have ur opinions on it and some discussions see what ya think

i personally think love is fantastic, even if it is rare to get that 1 person u love completely and for them to love u back, when u do have it, it makes u feel on top of the world and like u can do nething and get through nething Very Happy

But i also see there is the negatives like if the love ever went and the relationship with that person ended, the after affects of that cud scarr u for life, the way it affects ur judgement, it seems more leeniant because it's the person u love ect and also it is soooooooooooo hard to find and keep

i think that the pro's out weigh the cons myself and it's all worth it but that's just me Very Happy
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Love Empty Re: Love

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Love can be wonderful, can be horrible too. It just depends. But life without it would be more miserable then just accepting that you're going to get hurt and enjoying the good times. The pain is going to be there with or without love. It's much better in my opinion to have those times when love can be wonderful than to go through the pain without the love.

Delete the love and you may delete some pain, but very little, And with deleteing the love and little bit of pain, you also delete the dance. And life without the dance would be like stew without seasoning; dull and flavorless, boreing and tasteless.

JMO.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:18 pm

CH u said it perfectly Smile

brilliant post thank you xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:22 pm

My pleasure. Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:24 pm

I think that LOVE is like a never ending story. It is like the check and balance system to. Without love there can be no up nor down with your feelongs. One day you are flying higher than an kite and the next you are feeling so low that to see the bottom of your shoes you would have to look up

Love is not sex. Love is that crazy wonderful feeling that you share with others, animals will even respond to the feeling of love and kindness. Love cannot be seen, touched, heard or smelt. It can however be sensed. It cannot be seen, yet if you are willing to look for it you will find it. Love is strange. LOve is wonderful. LOve is forever.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:42 pm

xshivx wrote:is it a good thing or a bad thing? would like to have ur opinions on it and some discussions see what ya think

i personally think love is fantastic, even if it is rare to get that 1 person u love completely and for them to love u back, when u do have it, it makes u feel on top of the world and like u can do nething and get through nething Very Happy

But i also see there is the negatives like if the love ever went and the relationship with that person ended, the after affects of that cud scarr u for life, the way it affects ur judgement, it seems more leeniant because it's the person u love ect and also it is soooooooooooo hard to find and keep

i think that the pro's out weigh the cons myself and it's all worth it but that's just me Very Happy
Love can really be great, especially if you have someone to share those feelings, emotions and ideas.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Old Timer wrote:I think that LOVE is like a never ending story. It is like the check and balance system to. Without love there can be no up nor down with your feelongs. One day you are flying higher than an kite and the next you are feeling so low that to see the bottom of your shoes you would have to look up

Love is not sex. Love is that crazy wonderful feeling that you share with others, animals will even respond to the feeling of love and kindness. Love cannot be seen, touched, heard or smelt. It can however be sensed. It cannot be seen, yet if you are willing to look for it you will find it. Love is strange. LOve is wonderful. LOve is forever.

OT, wonderful words, imo...thanks...

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 am

brilliant post OT well done Smile

NR ur totally right sweety xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:18 am

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster