Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yankees Suck shirt

2 posters

Go down

Yankees Suck shirt Empty Yankees Suck shirt

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:39 pm

A Texas Rangers fan told to change her shirt or leave the ball park, all because she wore a shirt that read YANKEES SUCK! This is the kind of treatment a fan of the Texas Rangers receives for supporting their team. This totally goes against freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

I would were a shirt that read YANKEES SUCK shirt, because I do not like the Yankees either! Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Yankees Suck shirt Empty Re: Yankees Suck shirt

Post by HotParadox Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:A Texas Rangers fan told to change her shirt or leave the ball park, all because she wore a shirt that read YANKEES SUCK! This is the kind of treatment a fan of the Texas Rangers receives for supporting their team. This totally goes against freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

I would were a shirt that read YANKEES SUCK shirt, because I do not like the Yankees either! Twisted Evil
really? we get high fives from the cops and management for showing up at the park wearing anything that says "YANKEES SUCK" on it. and honey, you're preaching to the choir. you got every right to flaunt it cuz they do.Very Happy:
matter of fact, we're the yankess #1 rival and we invented the saying! Very Happy hell, we yell, "YANKEES SUCK" when the Red Sox are playing the freaking Blue Jays. we're just telling the crowd like it is. Cool

oh, ya, just by the way, as we speak, we JUST beat the snot out of them:
Boston: 7
Evil Empire: zip, zippo, nadda, nilch, goose egg. ya, that's right-zeroooo.

and don't even get me started on that traitor johnny damon. bastard.

http://www.yankeessuck.com/join.html#fans

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yankees%20suck

here, these vids kinda suck, too, but the message is ohhh sooo fine and it's a good way to pass your time. Basketball