Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glenn Beck addresses his critics... and I for one, am in his corner

5 posters

Go down

Glenn Beck addresses his critics... and I for one, am in his corner Empty Glenn Beck addresses his critics... and I for one, am in his corner

Post by Grim17 Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 am

I believe this guy. I think he speaks honestly, and has America's best interests at heart. On some issues, I don't always see things the way he does... but on the economy and politicians in Washington, I think he's right on the mark.

He's got my support.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck addresses his critics... and I for one, am in his corner Empty Re: Glenn Beck addresses his critics... and I for one, am in his corner

Post by JReed Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:52 am

I don't really watch any of these guys or the news. I just don't care for any of it any more.
But I think he just earned a fan.

I don't know that I can disagree with a single thing he said. I am mad as hell. And I do feel betrayed by the right.
JReed
JReed

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Ironman
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck addresses his critics... and I for one, am in his corner Empty Re: Glenn Beck addresses his critics... and I for one, am in his corner

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:14 am

JReed wrote:I don't really watch any of these guys or the news. I just don't care for any of it any more.
But I think he just earned a fan.

I don't know that I can disagree with a single thing he said. I am mad as hell. And I do feel betrayed by the right.
i try to catch him every night. he's rated #2, which is huge considering he's fairly new. but considering the fact that he consistently makes a lot of sense, it's very understandable.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 am

I like him, and agree with him. It's about time people started acting on what he says.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 am

I really do think that he is telling it like it needs to be told. But until the American people learn to stand up and be counted in their own country again nothing will ever be done to stop the corruption in washington.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down