Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Astrology Sign Are You?

+13
Night-Reaper
bruce
BiR
PaulM
Peregrine(Endangered)
CarolinaHound
Qi123
Old Timer
luciano
xshivx
HotParadox
Put It Out There Baby
coontie
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What Astrology Sign Are You? Empty What Astrology Sign Are You?

Post by coontie Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:08 pm

I am a Gemini, born 21 June. The sign Gemini is from 22 May to 21 June.
Those Geminis born on 22 May are known as being in the cusp [shared by] the sign of Taurus, which ends on 21 May.
Those Geminis born on 21 June are known as being on the cusp of Cancer; the sign after Gemini. Sign Cancer is from 21 June to 20 July.
Geminis are communicators by nature and are gregarious and easy going. But others never really know them as they have a dual nature.
By the way, I am a professional astrologer and hypnotherapist.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

What Astrology Sign Are You? Empty Re: What Astrology Sign Are You?

Post by Put It Out There Baby Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 pm

I think it might be fun if you tried to guess what signs we are. 🐶

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:41 am

Gee, thanks. I really appreciate that.......very kind of you.

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:50 am

Put It Out There Baby wrote:Gee, thanks. I really appreciate that.......very kind of you.
gosh, i thought you could take a joke. my apologies.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 am

I'm a taurus Smile
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 am

Aries!
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:41 am

don't laugh now VIRGO

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Qi123 Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 am

PISCES

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 281
Humor : Hahaha
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:09 am

Sagittarius - The Archer

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

At the heart of Sagittarian lore stands the centaur Chiron; the figure of philosopher and teacher within Greek mythology. As a centaur, Chiron personifies the very soul of Sagittarius. Here is a symbol of half man, half horse, portraying the conflict between the philosophical mind and the carnal instinct of human nature. The glyph represents an arrow slung in a bow, aiming at the stars. This symbol corresponds with the Sagittarian ideals of cosmic progress and abundance. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter.

Sagittarians are positive people; they have a bright outlook on life, are enterprising, full of energy and vitality. Versatile, adventurous and eager to expand their range beyond the comfortable and familiar. They enjoy travel and exploring, and their minds are continually searching for new experiences. They are ambitious, optimistic folk, and nothing seems to get them down. They are idealists, and this seems to keep them going even when life disappointments crop up and smash their plans. "To keep on, keepin' on" is a Sagittarian way of life. They have a tendency to get over zealous when they are interested in something. They are believers, and what they believe in, they are willing to fight for. They are paradoxically loyal and independent at the same time, natively adept at balancing both traits.

Sagittarians are usually modest and often spiritual, with strong values. They like rituals, and sometimes can get caught up in form, rather than substance. They are profound thinkers, and are gifted with foresight and good judgment. Witty conversationalists and story tellers, they do have the gift of gab. They are avid learners, love to initiate new projects and make great researchers. They are quick studies, with keen minds. They have an expectant attitude and a penchant for new experiences, which may account for the fact that Sagittarians are noted for their longevity. They are often intuitive and original thinkers. Better at adapting than inventing, they work well in collaboration with others. A strong-will and good organization ability combined with their other talents usually bring any project they undertake to a successful conclusion. They are generous by nature, but are quite resourceful in caring for and balancing their resources.

The vices to which Sagittarius is prone are anger—they tend to flare up over trifles, and impatience—they want to rush every new project through immediately and can be too demanding. They are quick to jump on inadequacies of others while expecting full recognition of their own efforts. This is not to say that they do not deserve the recognition. In completing a major project Sagittarius will sacrifice everything else before it. Often, though, they can be exacting, and inconsiderate in their work life, while boastful and extravagant in their private lives. The great achiever or the wastrel. There is also a side of the Sagittarian that is quite superstitious, and reading into signs and portents would not be uncommon. The Sagittarius love of sports often leads to an indulgence in dangerous pursuits. Many centaurs are prone to accidents due to a tendency of taking too many risks.

You see, I want a lot.
Perhaps I want everything:
the darkness that comes from every infinite fall
and the shivering blaze of every step up.
So many live on and want nothing ...
You have not grown old, and it is not too late
to dive into your increasing depths
where life calmly gives out its own secret.

From: A Book for the Hours of Prayer by Rainer Maria Rilke, born December 4, 1875
( Translation by Robert Bly )

More??? The links to the other signs are toward the bottom to the left if you want to look up your sign.

http://www.elore.com/Astrology/Study/sagittarius.htm

Live long and prosper. Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:40 am

CarolinaHound wrote:Sagittarius

Jovial and good-humored

all these things describe you to a tee, doggieboy. and i hope you do live very long and prosper very well. I love you

i was going to kid you with a dorky guy and a Dork sign as your sign, but i previously did just that with someone else, and it wasn't received as a joke, so i'll just say that you're amazing. cheers
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 am

What Astrology Sign Are You? U17537841

The Goat
December 22 to January 20
Traditional
Capricorn Traits

Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved

On the dark side....

Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 am

Aquarius

Aquarians are interesting and attractive people. They can be shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; or enthusiastic and lively with a tendency to be exhibitionists. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their own way. Very opinionated with strong convictions, they fight for what they believe in. They will argue vehemently for what they believe to be true, however, if you can show them facts to the contrary, they have little trouble altering their opinion.

http://www.elore.com/Astrology/Study/aquarius.htm
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BiR Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:48 am

coontie wrote:I am a Gemini, born 21 June. The sign Gemini is from 22 May to 21 June.
I remember but thanks for reminding. I'll try to congratulate you. What Astrology Sign Are You? Yahoo
I am a Pisces. What Astrology Sign Are You? Cool I know it's only astrology sign and term but in Russian it sounds like Fish. I like to swim, a water and other liquid material such as vodka and beer. What Astrology Sign Are You? Greeting
coontie wrote:By the way, I am a professional astrologer and hypnotherapist.
By the way, Mr. Astrologer! What Astrology Sign Are You? Flag_of_truce What about my order? What Astrology Sign Are You? Wink
Julian, does Parashara work? What Astrology Sign Are You? Scratch_one-s_head What Astrology Sign Are You? Wink
BiR
BiR

Male
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 241
Job/hobbies : Layout Designer/English and Russian subtitles
Humor : Да/Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://stagevu.com/user/birubir

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:52 am

HotParadox wrote:

Jovial and good-humored

all these things describe you to a tee, doggieboy. and i hope you do live very long and prosper very well. I love you

i was going to kid you with a dorky guy and a Dork sign as your sign, but i previously did just that with someone else, and it wasn't received as a joke, so i'll just say that you're amazing. cheers

Well I work long and hard at being a dork, I'm glad someone noticed. I'm hoping one day to become a full-fledged dick. Laughing Very Happy lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:55 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Jovial and good-humored

Well I work long and hard at being a dork, I'm glad someone noticed. I'm hoping one day to become a full-fledged dick. Laughing Very Happy lol!
lmao Very Happy well, if it's any consolation, you're only 2 letters away. 🐶
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Put It Out There Baby wrote:Gee, thanks. I really appreciate that.......very kind of you.

H.P.; I didn't say that...

How 'bout a Scorpio? October 21st - November 20th?
You weren't forthcoming in your reply. Not sure if it's 'caginess' or being reserved, for some sensitive reason.
You seem forthcoming in most cases here; you express yourself very well and don't seem to have reservations about it.
Anyhow, Scorpios like to "operate in the dark". Which means keeping people guessing, which frequently originates from the 'not forthcoming mode.
Anyhow, to really judge you I would have to see more of you, not just virtually, as here on the Internet in a public forum.
More can be revealed if a person wants to provide their place of birth, correct time and location.
The typical sign that people often have indicated to them is their Sun sign. That means how they function with the world in general. Which means the public and social circumstances and life's intricacies.
With the information indicated above as to time, date and place of birth the Ascendant can then be determined, which reveals a great deal about the individual's personalty, as well as body features and debilities & diseases that the individual may very well have to deal with in their life.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:03 pm

xshivx wrote:I'm a taurus Smile

I would imagine so and NOT suprised...

You are ruled by Venus, the planet of Love, luxury and adornments, as well as prosperity. If you proceed with reasonable caution and wisdom [stopping to think; knowing when to stop; knowing when to go; knowing that it is good to seek wise council and educate yourself as you engage life you will realize a bountiful and enjoyable life lavished with luxuries and beauty. Learn to be more an observer of people and life's circumstances, than a participant. Only then will you realize the full beauty, joy and wonder of this present life into which you have incarnated.
If you have Taurus and Aries on your first house; Ascendant House, you are a 'love machine' which suggest that you should think and act carefully in regard to whom you allow yourself to be vunerable, meaning to demonstrate your affections. You are a kind, gentle and worthy individual and blessed with an attractive appearence and well porportioned, both in face and body.
As well, Aries in the first denotes a threat to head injuries as well as 'accident' proness. If so, especially remember to wear your seat belt in your car, always, even when just a pasanger. If riding a bicycle or motorcycle, be sure to wear a helmet.

The East Indian Goddess of these attributes and repersenting Venus is named "Lakshmi" [Lack-smee] and denotes a good and honroable person that blesses the life of everyone touched by her.

"Namaste" [I honor and respect the spirit within you; said to and implies all sentinent [living] beings].

Last edited by coontie on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:10 pm

coontie wrote:

You weren't forthcoming in your reply. Not sure if it's 'caginess' or being reserved, for some sensitive reason.
You seem forthcoming in most cases here; you express yourself very well and don't seem to have reservations about it.
Anyhow, Scorpios like to "operate in the dark". Which means keeping people guessing, which frequently originates from the 'not forthcoming mode.
Anyhow, to really judge you I would have to see more of you, not just virtually, as here on the Internet in a public forum.
More can be revealed if a person wants to provide their place of birth, correct time and location.
The typical sign that people often have indicated to them is their Sun sign. That means how they function with the world in general. Which means the public and social circumstances and life's intricacies.
With the information indicated above as to time, date and place of birth the Ascendant can then be determined, which reveals a great deal about the individual's personalty, as well as body features and debilities & diseases that the individual may very well have to deal with in their life.
coontie, i don't understand what you are saying to me. i did not say that you said what i have bolded in red. of course you didn't say that:it's not your post! could you please explain to me what you are talking about?

and why are you talking to me about scorpios? who is the scorpio that you are referring to, please?
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:34 pm

luciano wrote:Aries!

Aries: Warrior, Courageous and Initiator. Finds it difficult for other people to make up their mind and indicate what are their intentions. Likes to take the lead and virtually always believes in what they are doing, what they think and actions taken are the most fitting, appropriate and necessary. Can be seen as stubborn; unyielding. Needs to exercise caution; pause to really think: "is this what I really want, what I want to happen?"
Often these people walk very fast and their stride is heavy and determinate and there head is slightly bent forward, thereby somewhat placing it ahead of the body.
If in the first house; a bad temper and prone to being easily incited to fight. As well, prone to accidents of a serious nature.
In the second house; not very good with money. Spends as quickly as earned and carelessly.
In the third house; doesn't get along with siblings and mother and father's relatives and children.
In the fourth house; trouble at home. Perhaps what resulted in the death; nothing much left to bury, or cremation of remains is carried out. Threat for Fires to break out in the home.
In the fifth house; amorous, sexy and a lot of lovemaking [extracaricular, meaning affairs, even when married] and potentially a lot of children. Don't marry an Aries or Scorpio. Marry a Taurus or Aquarius.
In the sixth house; pay attention to debilities that occur and 'hang-on' which could be a sign of onset of a serious disease. This sign in the sixth is indicative that this will occur. Get yearly checkups and diet right, Including avoiding a lot of trans-fats and sweets.
In the seventh: the East Indians say that a Aries sign should marry an Aries sign. But be careful, Close relationships will prove volitale. Proness to jealousy; unfounded...
In the eight house; denotes conflict with other regarding right to inheritances. Always have a lawer avaiable under these circumstances.
Denotes a potentially violent death. Such as in combat, automobile accident, or some other action that could result in life threatening injury. Gunshot wounds, stabbings and injuries through use of dangerous weapons.
In the ninth house. very well diligently and stringently seeks an education. Perhaps becomes a military professional and goes to war college.
Usually not very religious or spiritual, although there is a tendency to pursue 'unorthodox' spiritual practices, such as esoteric fraternities/sorities, Buddhism, Jainism and the like. As well, interest in metaphysical matters.
In the 10 th house; seeks employment on a personal basis. That is, self-employed. Likes outdoors work such as mining, geology, archeology. Likes work where explosives and other violatile substances are handled and dealt with. Likes all sort of weapons and may be a fire-arms collector. Other occupations; may be as a Police Officer, FB!, CIA, or other pursuits where force and action are anticipated and can be experienced.
11th house; relishes earning money and is always interested in any pursuit where money/wealth can be quickly realized. Be careful regarding gambling tendencies and stock investment. As well as people that are inclined to entice into "get rich quick" schemes.
Maintain careful watch over your bank accounts and your credit reports as well as a potential for identity theft. Or theft of money and personal goods from residence.
In the twelfth house; indicates potential for criminal activity, incarceration in jail, prisons or other places of confinement, including mental institutions. If in the military in war and captured, can expect to be imprisoned in a concetration camp.
Much, much more - limited time, space and people caring to read all of this! Mad Razz

Last edited by coontie on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:39 pm

HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:

coontie, i don't understand what you are saying to me. i did not say that you said what i have bolded in red. of course you didn't say that:it's not your post! could you please explain to me what you are talking about?

and why are you talking to me about scorpios? who is the scorpio that you are referring to, please?

Ummmm... a mixup in who that was intended for. Actually "put it out there baby" was the individual that invited 'guessing' about who was what. Got that mixed up with your reply a couple of post below that. Please excuse the confusion! Embarassed Razz
Actually caused by some interferences and interruptions here, locally.

Last edited by coontie on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:41 pm

coontie wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
coontie wrote:

Ummmm... a mixup in who that was intended for. Actually "put it out there baby" was the individual that invited 'guesing' about who was what. Got that mixed up with your reply a couple of post below that. Please excuse the confusion! Embarassed Razz
no problem at all, coontie! I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Put It Out There Baby wrote:I think it might be fun if you tried to guess what signs we are. 🐶

No, I don't care to 'guess'. As well, everyone please understand, these are/will be stated as generalities. To actually be able to accomplish the proper and correct reading requires a personal interview.
Therefore, what is provided does not necessarily and directly apply to that individual, since we are functioning in a 'virtual state'.
If you care to provide specific information as indicated I will attempt to be more specific with whomever ask. The rather extensive post regarding Aries is just to give everyone and idea of how the 'system' functions.

Last edited by coontie on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:52 pm

coontie wrote:
Put It Out There Baby wrote:I think it might be fun if you tried to guess what signs we are. 🐶

No, I don't care to 'guess'. As well, everyone please understand, these are/will be stated a generalities. To actually be able to accomplish the proper and correct reading requires a personal interview.
Therefore, what is provided does not necessarily and directly apply to that individual, since we are functioning in a 'virtual state'.
If you care to provide specific information as indicated I will attempt to be more specific with womever ask. The rather extensive post regarding Aries is just to give everyone and idea of how the 'system' functions.

What kind of info do ya need coontie?

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:03 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:

No, I don't care to 'guess'. As well, everyone please understand, these are/will be stated a generalities. To actually be able to accomplish the proper and correct reading requires a personal interview.
If you care to provide specific information as indicated I will attempt to be more specific with womever ask. The rather extensive post regarding Aries is just to give everyone and idea of how the 'system' functions.

gender [male or female], date of birth, correct time and location; city & country. If you don't know the correct time, a reasonable guess within less than one hour from actual time. Guesses reagrding location is not acceptable.
In this case, [more definitive] info may be given by me by P.M. as there may be some personally sensitive material. However, in these sort of 'public readings' this sort of material is witheld by my choice.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:20 pm

coontie wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:

gender [male or female], date of birth, correct time and location; city & country. If you don't know the correct time, a reasonable guess within less than one hour from actual time. Guesses reagrding location is not acceptable.
In this case, [more definitive] info may be given by me by P.M. as there may be some personally sensitive material. However, in these sort of 'public readings' this sort of material is witheld by my choice.

I sent you a pm with that info coontie. I'm interested in this.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Taurus - and everthing you said is true - Ole!

bruce

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:36 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:

got it! look in your p.m. if you haven't already...
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:37 pm

bruce wrote:Taurus - and everthing you said is true - Ole!

yeah, just stay away from the Bull Ring! Razz

Matadors that fight the Bulls generally may be Sun Sign Taurus with Aries rising [on the ascendant], or Aries with Taurus Sun Sign, especially in the 10th house, or the first house.
The entire circumstance of the Bullfights is typically Aries oriented.
Aries is ruled by Mars.
The nature of the Bullfight is typically the harsh and cruel state of Aries; a negative trait.
The courage of the Matador is the brave and daring state; a positive trait.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm

coontie wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:

got it! look in your p.m. if you haven't already...

Got it, so far you're right on. I'm eager to learn more. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:12 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Sagittarius - The Archer

Jovial and good-humored

On the dark side....

Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless

At the heart of Sagittarian lore stands the centaur Chiron; the figure of philosopher and teacher within Greek mythology. As a centaur, Chiron personifies the very soul of Sagittarius. Here is a symbol of half man, half horse, portraying the conflict between the philosophical mind and the carnal instinct of human nature. The glyph represents an arrow slung in a bow, aiming at the stars. This symbol corresponds with the Sagittarian ideals of cosmic progress and abundance. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter.

Sagittarians are positive people; they have a bright outlook on life, are enterprising, full of energy and vitality. Versatile, adventurous and eager to expand their range beyond the comfortable and familiar. They enjoy travel and exploring, and their minds are continually searching for new experiences. They are ambitious, optimistic folk, and nothing seems to get them down. They are idealists, and this seems to keep them going even when life disappointments crop up and smash their plans. "To keep on, keepin' on" is a Sagittarian way of life. They have a tendency to get over zealous when they are interested in something. They are believers, and what they believe in, they are willing to fight for. They are paradoxically loyal and independent at the same time, natively adept at balancing both traits.

Sagittarians are usually modest and often spiritual, with strong values. They like rituals, and sometimes can get caught up in form, rather than substance. They are profound thinkers, and are gifted with foresight and good judgment. Witty conversationalists and story tellers, they do have the gift of gab. They are avid learners, love to initiate new projects and make great researchers. They are quick studies, with keen minds. They have an expectant attitude and a penchant for new experiences, which may account for the fact that Sagittarians are noted for their longevity. They are often intuitive and original thinkers. Better at adapting than inventing, they work well in collaboration with others. A strong-will and good organization ability combined with their other talents usually bring any project they undertake to a successful conclusion. They are generous by nature, but are quite resourceful in caring for and balancing their resources.

The vices to which Sagittarius is prone are anger—they tend to flare up over trifles, and impatience—they want to rush every new project through immediately and can be too demanding. They are quick to jump on inadequacies of others while expecting full recognition of their own efforts. This is not to say that they do not deserve the recognition. In completing a major project Sagittarius will sacrifice everything else before it. Often, though, they can be exacting, and inconsiderate in their work life, while boastful and extravagant in their private lives. The great achiever or the wastrel. There is also a side of the Sagittarian that is quite superstitious, and reading into signs and portents would not be uncommon. The Sagittarius love of sports often leads to an indulgence in dangerous pursuits. Many centaurs are prone to accidents due to a tendency of taking too many risks.

You see, I want a lot.
Perhaps I want everything:
the darkness that comes from every infinite fall
and the shivering blaze of every step up.
So many live on and want nothing ...
You have not grown old, and it is not too late
to dive into your increasing depths
where life calmly gives out its own secret.

From: A Book for the Hours of Prayer by Rainer Maria Rilke, born December 4, 1875
( Translation by Robert Bly )

More??? The links to the other signs are toward the bottom to the left if you want to look up your sign.

http://www.elore.com/Astrology/Study/sagittarius.htm

Generally means that you like people and get along well with most everyone out in life.
Being ruled by the planet Jupiter, you have good ambitions, tendency to like education and spirituality [reasonably, and not necessarily secular religion].
You are of large stature, tendency toward stocky or obesity. Like to eat large, sumptous meals. Care must be taken regarding alcohol consumption as there is a vunerability to Liver damage. Besides drink, care must be taken with the diet, especially now days, considering the toxins in food.
You are generally a kind, generous person that can be considered as a champion of humanity. That is you will stand up for what is right for yourself as well as everyone else.
You should have good luck and be reasonably propseorus and provided for in life.
Although prone to injury due to size somewhat causing a tendency to clumsiness, although not acute, you should not experience any unfortunate or life threatening illnesses [with exception of caution regarding Liver] or accidents.

There is a legend regarding the Centaur Chiron; he suffered a tragic end to his life. As he was sentenced by the 'Gods' to a terrible punishment for sharing true wisdom with humans, in teaching some of the 'ordinary mortals' knowledge which it was deemd should only be known by the 'Gods". He was taken to an isolated mountain top [name of moutain escapes me] and chained to a rock and left for the Eagles to attack and pick him to pieces. Which they very quickly did. Attacking his Liver first!
It has also been reported that those of those times were very reluctant to invite Centaurs to Feast and Drink with them, as after some slight libations they were prone to becom rowdy and troublesome and very much disturbed the party.
The ferry-man that takes people across the river Styxx from the 'shores of this life to Hades'; his name is Cheron. It has been an ancient custom to place a silver coin on each eye of the deceased at the funeral as payment to the ferry man for his accomodating passage to that place.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 pm

That's some cool stuff there coontie. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 pm

WOW coontie, I didn't know you could get all that about me from my star sign but it is mostly true Embarassed Very Happy and was fun to read xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:That's some cool stuff there coontie. Very Happy

That is amazing...have the two of you been PMing each other??
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:That's some cool stuff there coontie. Very Happy

That is amazing...have the two of you been PMing each other??

no, he knows nothing more than what I posted on the board about my drinking. It's damned amazing!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:37 pm

What Astrology Sign Are You? 31271810
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:55 pm

that's cool.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

BiR wrote:
coontie wrote:I am a Gemini, born 21 June. The sign Gemini is from 22 May to 21 June.
I remember but thanks for reminding. I'll try to congratulate you. What Astrology Sign Are You? Yahoo
I am a Pisces. What Astrology Sign Are You? Cool I know it's only astrology sign and term but in Russian it sounds like Fish. I like to swim, a water and other liquid material such as vodka and beer. What Astrology Sign Are You? Greeting
coontie wrote:By the way, I am a professional astrologer and hypnotherapist.
By the way, Mr. Astrologer! What Astrology Sign Are You? Flag_of_truce What about my order? What Astrology Sign Are You? Wink
Julian, does Parashara work? What Astrology Sign Are You? Scratch_one-s_head What Astrology Sign Are You? Wink

Again Boris, appreciate Parashara. Honestly haven't been able to do much regarding consulting it or accomplishing your and Galina's charts. All this due to Joann's nearly year long fight with Lymphomatic Cancer. With the patient and the caregiver virtually all other matters of life besides survival considerations have to be put on hold in order to direct energy and attention to that person becoming cured or in remission.
I haven't forgotten you and will provide the indicated material some time in the future. Thanks! Very Happy
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Old Timer wrote:don't laugh now VIRGO

Paladine posted something in your "did you know" thread regarding some Lions mating at least 50 times in a day. That is one of the fancied tendencies of Virgos - both male and female. They just naturally think that that is what people expects of them! Cool Shocked The symbol for Virgo is a bunch of ten wheat stalks, which symbolizes fecundity [fertility]. Did you ever check with some of those 'Georgia Peaches' that you alluded to consorting with to see if you left any little O.T.s behind? Shocked Razz It would help and keen [sharpen] your spiritual energy if you could make such a bunch of wheat stalks as mentioned above and have it visible where you can seee it most of teh time.
Virgo is ruled by the planet Mercury which imparts a high measure of intelligence and wittiness.
You could be a good engineer and inventor and are good with graphic arts and unusual phtography subjects.
You will be long lived and young at heart and continue to think that 'you can' far advaned into your advanced years. You think that you can keep up with the young girls as well as when you was younger! Rolling Eyes Cool Razz
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan aka CV Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 am

taurus here - with the stubborn side being dominant! Very Happy

CV

Susan aka CV

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:45 am

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:What Astrology Sign Are You? U17537841

The Goat
December 22 to January 20
Traditional
Capricorn Traits

Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved

On the dark side....

Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging

I am a capricorn as well. I was born January, 17th.

Here are some people that were born on my birthday........

Benjamin Franklin, Al Copone, Don Zimmer, Muhammad Ali, Robert F Kennedy Jr., Jim Carrey, and Kid Rock.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next