Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE SUPPORT TEA PARTY DAY, APRIL 15, 2009 (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY )

+7
Grim17
jigglepete
Old Timer
PaulM
JReed
CarolinaHound
HotParadox
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PLEASE  SUPPORT  TEA  PARTY  DAY,  APRIL 15, 2009  (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY ) Empty PLEASE SUPPORT TEA PARTY DAY, APRIL 15, 2009 (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY )

Post by HotParadox Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:54 pm

I recieved this today.

I AM SO DOING THIS.

PLEASE SUPPORT

TEA PARTY DAY, APRIL 15, 2009

(TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY)

There's a storm abrewin'. What happens when good, responsible people keep quiet? Washington has forgotten they work for us. We don 't work for them. Throwing good money after bad is NOT the answer. I am sick of the midnight, closed door sessions to come up with a plan. I am sick of Congress raking CEO's over the coals while they, themselves, have defaulted on their taxes. I am sick of the bailed out companies having lavish vacations and retreats on my dollar. I am sick of being told it is MY responsibility to rescue people that, knowingly, bought more house than they could afford. I am sick of being made to feel it is my patriotic duty to pay MORE taxes. I, like all of you, am a responsible citizen. I pay my taxes. I live on a budget and I don 't ask someone else to carry the burden for poor decisions I may make. I have emailed my congressmen and senators asking them to NOT vote for the stimulus package as it was written without reading it first. No one listened. They voted for it, pork and all.

O.K. folks, here it is. You may think you are just one voice and what you think won't make a difference. Well, yes it will and YES, WE CAN!! If you are disgusted and angry with the way Washington is handling our taxes. If you are fearful of the fallout from the reckless spending of BILLIONS to bailout and "stimulate" without accountability and responsibility then we need to become ONE, LOUD VOICE THAT CAN BE HEARD FROM EVERY CITY, TOWN, SUBURB AND HOME IN AMERICA. There is a growing protest to demand that Congress, the President and his cabinet LISTEN to us, the American Citizens. What is being don e in Washington is NOT the way to handle the economic free fall.

So, here's the plan. On April 1, 2009, all Americans are asked to send a TEABAG to Washington , D.C. You do not have to enclose a note or any other information unless you so desire. Just a TEABAG. Many cities are organizing protests. If you simply search, "New American Tea Party", several sites will come up. If you aren't the 'protester' type, simply make your one voice heard with a TEABAG. Your one voice will become a roar when joined with millions of others that feel the same way. Yes, something needs to be don e but the lack of confidence as shown by the steady decline in the stock market speaks volumes.

This was not my idea. I visited the sites of the 'New American Tea Party' and an online survey showed over 90% of thousands said they would send the teabag on April 1. Why, April 1 ?? We want them to reach Washington by April 15. Will you do it? I will.

Send it to: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. , Washington , D.C. 20500 .

Forward this to everyone in your address book. Visit the website below for more information about the 'New American Tea Party'. I would encourage everyone to go ahead and get the envelope ready to mail, then just drop it in the mail April 1. Can't guarantee what the postage will be by then, it is going up as we speak, but have your envelope ready. What will this cost you? A little time and a 40 something cent stamp & don 't forget the Tea Bag.

What could you receive in benefits? Maybe, just maybe, our elected officials will start to listen to the people. Take out the Pork. Tell us how the money is being spent. We want TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY. Remember, the money will be spent over the next 4-5 years. It is not too late.

this is the official email:

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 3:16 AM
Subject: Please support TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party day, April 15

Donald E. Wildmon
Founder and
Chairman

-
Please help us get this information into the hands of as many people as possible by forwarding it to your entire e-mail list of family and friends.

Please support TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party day, April 15

March 18, 2009

We currently have people in 600 cities organizing for the TEA Party Day Rally April 15. Help us grow that number to 1,000!

Our country faces a grave danger. Our elected officials in Washington are leading us down an unwise path. We need to act now to stop this situation.

I’m writing asking you to help us and also to motivate others to get involved. AFA and other groups have called for a day of TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party rallies across the U.S. on April 15, including one at noon in front of the city hall in your community. Get with a few friends and go to the rally.

Take Action!

I urge you to please support this movement. Please support, attend and/or help organize a TEA Party rally in your community.Please encourage others to do the same.

I ask one special favor. If a radio station in your community has a talk show, would you call the host and ask him or her to sponsor the TEA Party rally in your community. Thanks so very much.

Please forward this information to others.

Click here for information on TEA Party rallies.
http://www.teapartyday.com/

PLEASE  SUPPORT  TEA  PARTY  DAY,  APRIL 15, 2009  (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY ) Testaa10

VIDEO of folks who have had ENOUGH:
http://www.onenewsnow.com/vidPlayer.aspx?videoId=11735

IMPORTANT!
THIS FROM GRIM:

ALERT

I saw a video with one of the supporters of this plan, and he said that you should NOT send a tea bag, because it will be tossed in the trash. The White House mail room, which is not actually located in the white house, will not forward it to the actual white house because a tea bag could contain a harmful substance within it.

The man suggested that everyone just sent the tag from a tea bag, that way it will make it to the WH and still send the desired message to the administration.

Of course, I suggest that everyone confirm that what I heard is correct.

Last edited by HotParadox on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

PLEASE  SUPPORT  TEA  PARTY  DAY,  APRIL 15, 2009  (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY ) Empty Re: PLEASE SUPPORT TEA PARTY DAY, APRIL 15, 2009 (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY )

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Just think I won't mail a teabag. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

PLEASE  SUPPORT  TEA  PARTY  DAY,  APRIL 15, 2009  (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY ) Empty Re: PLEASE SUPPORT TEA PARTY DAY, APRIL 15, 2009 (TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY )

Post by HotParadox Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:11 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Just think I won't mail a teabag. Very Happy
oh, you're not fed up enough yet? just hang in there, then. it'll get worse.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:19 pm

HotParadox wrote:

I meant I was going to do it. Guess it's a southern phrase. You go ahead and think I won't and watch me do it sort of thing. Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

I meant I was going to do it. Guess it's a southern phrase. You go ahead and think I won't and watch me do it sort of thing. Wink
oh. you mean you're assbackwards. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JReed Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm

with my luck they'll think it's anthrax and trace it back to me.
JReed
JReed

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Ironman
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 pm

I got this in my email today as well... I've saved it.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:45 am

My doctor might have told me to take it easy but bet your bootie I will send a whole damn box of teabags.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:11 am

PaulM wrote:I got this in my email today as well... I've saved it.
i think i know where you got it from! Like a Star @ heaven
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:19 am

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

That's "bassakwards" Laughing

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:34 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

oh ya, my bad. you're kinda like the dyslexic atheist. there is no dog. Suspect
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:01 am

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

That's not true, I am my own proof that there is a dog. tongue

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:30 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

That's not true, I am my own proof that there is a dog. tongue
that new avatar of yours is awesome. beautiful dog. funny what an avatar can do, but yours really made my day.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 am

Thank you. Very Happy
That is a Carolina Dog, aka, American Dingo.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:30 am

JReed wrote:with my luck they'll think it's anthrax and trace it back to me.

HAHA, I was thinking the same thing...But then I was thinking...Why not make up my own "tea" bag, fresh chamomile, a pinch of mint, and some leafy greens ( Cool ) I'll call it the Phelps mellow blend... bounce

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim17 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:35 am

ALERT

I saw a video with one of the supporters of this plan, and he said that you should NOT send a tea bag, because it will be tossed in the trash. The White House mail room, which is not actually located in the white house, will not forward it to the actual white house because a tea bag could contain a harmful substance within it.

The man suggested that everyone just sent the tag from a tea bag, that way it will make it to the WH and still send the desired message to the administration.

Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jigglepete Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:39 am

Honestly Grim, I don't think it matters, that is a great suggestion even if it is just a rumor...Plus, it will save in postage, and, could you imagine what would happen to the mail sorting machines if a bunch of loose tea was exploded all over the guts?

jigglepete

Male
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 162
Job/hobbies : Gardening/GARdening
Humor : Some think yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:45 am

Grim17 wrote:ALERT

Better idea... I like it.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:00 pm

I think I'll throw in an empty cigarette pack too. Mad

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Grim17 wrote:ALERT

thanks for this, grim. i have added your alert to my OP (opening piece).
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:02 pm

tea tags by the millions would have to appear at the WH to make an impression or for it to make it to the news...I'll send my tag(green tea)and once again hope it gets the attention it deserves. I've participated in many of these types of protest and nothing comes of it..hope springs eternal!! Wink
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by SoJustAsk Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:tea tags by the millions would have to appear at the WH to make an impression or for it to make it to the news...I'll send my tag(green tea)and once again hope it gets the attention it deserves. I've participated in many of these types of protest and nothing comes of it..hope springs eternal!! Wink

They are also asking people to volunteer and hold a "Tea Party" on April 15th and call your local radio station. So far they have 600 cities going to do just that. They are looking to have 1,000.

THAT would probably get their attention, just like the rallies and marches over the AIG bonuses did.

Lady Mod

SoJustAsk
SoJustAsk

Female
Aries Pig
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by JReed Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:54 pm

Holy shit it's lady mod.
How's it hanging?

This is a much nicer version of scam.com...so you'll have to behave yourself. jocolor
JReed
JReed

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Ironman
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jax74 Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Hey, would it be considered biological terrorism if I sneeze on my tea bag tag and try to give someone in washington my cold?

Jax74

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Jax74 wrote:

Hey, would it be considered biological terrorism if I sneeze on my tea bag tag and try to give someone in washington my cold?
i am so doing that. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Old Timer wrote:

My doctor might have told me to take it easy but bet your bootie I will send a whole damn box of teabags.
I am mailing a box of them to Arnold up in Sacramento (who has just raised all the taxes he could think of, on us) and one to Washington! I love this idea! I saw one brand that I really think fits......it's called Wisdom Herbs!

BTW are you feeling okay OT?? Just wondered with the doctor comment.......hope you are alright.

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Put It Out There Baby wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

I am mailing a box of them to Arnold up in Sacramento (who has just raised all the taxes he could think of, on us) and one to Washington! I love this idea! I saw one brand that I really think fits......it's called Wisdom Herbs!

BTW are you feeling okay OT?? Just wondered with the doctor comment.......hope you are alright.

I think his better half finally got a ping out of him with the frying pan. hehehehehe....

Just remember a ping and you'll be alright, a thunk and you'll lose your sight, a ping thunk wahwahwahwahwuawuawuayinyinyingyingying..ying...ying.. and you need to go into the light. Very Happy

lol!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:02 pm

(bringing this back up as a reminder to those who want to be involved)
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:23 pm

HotParadox wrote:(bringing this back up as a reminder to those who want to be involved)

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm on it as well...
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 pm

yep, I'm in.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:55 am

Well Jackson did it's part, how about you guys.
Image hosted by servimg.com

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:31 am

my boys and my girl all went to the one in boston. the boston tea party. cheers
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 am

HotParadox wrote:my boys and my girl all went to the one in boston. the boston tea party. cheers

What do you want to bet that the whole thing will be down played and mostly ignored by washington.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:26 am

What little they are saying about it is disgusting. One of the nbc guys actually made a comedy routine out of reporting on it, going with the urban dictionary definition of tea bagging. bunch of losers.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:46 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:What little they are saying about it is disgusting. One of the nbc guys actually made a comedy routine out of reporting on it, going with the urban dictionary definition of tea bagging. bunch of losers.

They would do well to remember that it is susch ignorance that breeds contempt. Evil or Very Mad

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:53 pm

also, boys, don't forget, last night fox showed a female reporter from cnn interviewing a random tea party woman. the woman was very mild, making her point to the cnn reporter-when suddenly the reporter cut her off and said, "this is getting much to much for young kids to be hearing on tv" and she stopped the interview. fox was OUTRAGED at this and pointed out that liberal demonstrations are usually vulgar displays, unlike the tea party, yet the birkie wearing demonstrators are allowed-no, PUSHED-by cnn to spill their guts. freaks.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:00 pm

HotParadox wrote:also, boys, don't forget, last night fox showed a female reporter from cnn interviewing a random tea party woman. the woman was very mild, making her point to the cnn reporter-when suddenly the reporter cut her off and said, "this is getting much to much for young kids to be hearing on tv" and she stopped the interview. fox was OUTRAGED at this and pointed out that liberal demonstrations are usually vulgar displays, unlike the tea party, yet the birkie wearing demonstrators are allowed-no, PUSHED-by cnn to spill their guts. freaks.

Yeap, I saw that. She was being not only a bitch, but was obvious about not being fair or balanced. And on top of all that, what she interupted him to say was stupid.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:02 pm

that's right. was it a guy yours was interviewing, cuz i saw a woman... neways, there were many who got shut up, is what they said on fox.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Yeap, was a guy holding his kid.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next