Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Afghanistan-Iraqi flank

+2
HotParadox
CarolinaHound
6 posters

Go down

The Afghanistan-Iraqi flank Empty The Afghanistan-Iraqi flank

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:37 pm

I think both Afghanistan and Iraq were just set-ups to flank or box in Iran, and Iran was the main target this whole time. Only real Conspiracy theory I got.

The Afghanistan-Iraqi flank Iran

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

The Afghanistan-Iraqi flank Empty Re: The Afghanistan-Iraqi flank

Post by HotParadox Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:24 am

CarolinaHound wrote:I think both Afghanistan and Iraq were just set-ups to flank or box in Iran, and Iran was the main target this whole time. Only real Conspiracy theory I got.

That's crazy. I wouldn't be at all surprised, doggieboy. Maybe grim can point out the flaw, but I can't find one.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:25 pm

You may have something there....very astute observation!!!!!! Wink
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Then why did we basically hand over leadership of Iraq over to Iran?

The Shia muslims run Iraq now, another case of elections gone wrong.

But it does seem like it, we got troops on either side. We dont have many in West Afghanistan though. I wonder if that was purposeful or more just an oppurtunity that arose from the situation. Im still not sure why the hell we went to Iraq, I know why we are in Afghanistan though. It's possible.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 pm

luciano wrote:Then why did we basically hand over leadership of Iraq over to Iran?

The Shia muslims run Iraq now, another case of elections gone wrong.

But it does seem like it, we got troops on either side. We dont have many in West Afghanistan though. I wonder if that was purposeful or more just an oppurtunity that arose from the situation. Im still not sure why the hell we went to Iraq, I know why we are in Afghanistan though. It's possible.

That's my point. Just been doing some reading and re-evaluating my opinions. Even if Saddam did have wmd's, he had no way to deliver them. Not here in the US anyway, unless he did it the old fashioned way by bringing them over here by hand, terrorist/suicide style. He might could have gotten them to Israel. But he used the stuff on his own people and the US didn't do anything about it. So the US don't want Israel or the other allies in the area threatened? Hamas has been lobbing rockets into Israel for awhile now, the US hasn't interfiered there. Not militarily anyway. Why are we in Iraq?
To get rid of an evil dictator who tortured his people?
Then why has the US done nothing about the hundreds of other monsters?
Anyway, it was just a thought. If it was me, and I knew a country like Iran, with a nut for a leader was that close to going nuclear. I'd box them in and get ready to keep him from getting them. Not sure why we didn't do anything about N. Korea, other than that leader just has a big ego and like to show his feathers more than actually acting on anything.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:01 am

CarolinaHound wrote:I think both Afghanistan and Iraq were just set-ups to flank or box in Iran, and Iran was the main target this whole time. Only real Conspiracy theory I got.

It goes way beyond being flanked, CH. We've got 'em surrounded!

The Afghanistan-Iraqi flank Iran_surrounded_cut_out

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:38 pm

I just heard something on .V. today on the news; a somment regarding the U.S. and Russia working on an alliance AGAINST Iran. If so, "Check-Mate", perhaps!
Israelis wanted to buy ground penetrating bombs from the U.S. to use in a strike against Iranian Nuclear facility. Out in the open, the U.S. has refuse. Behind closed doors... another question?
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm

catch-22 wrote:

It goes way beyond being flanked, CH. We've got 'em surrounded!

The Afghanistan-Iraqi flank Iran_surrounded_cut_out

Yep we sure do. I bet something happens before Obama can get our troops pulled out of Iraq.. "Oh can't pull them out now. Sorry folks." Rolling Eyes

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:56 pm

coontie wrote:I just heard something on .V. today on the news; a somment regarding the U.S. and Russia working on an alliance AGAINST Iran. If so, "Check-Mate", perhaps!
Israelis wanted to buy ground penetrating bombs from the U.S. to use in a strike against Iranian Nuclear facility. Out in the open, the U.S. has refuse. Behind closed doors... another question?

That stuff that's behind them doors is a b***h aint it coontie? affraid

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:17 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
coontie wrote:I just heard something on .V. today on the news; a somment regarding the U.S. and Russia working on an alliance AGAINST Iran. If so, "Check-Mate", perhaps!

That stuff that's behind them doors is a b***h aint it coontie? affraid

you've got that right - we often think, say that we sleep peacefully in the night. But with these people at work ALL THE TIME, making their "mischief"; no wonder those feelings of uneasiness creep in from time to time.
Something that woriies me, but not really, as it doens't do any good, is all of those big sealed metal containers coming into shipping ports all around the U.S. and I suppose you know that less than one-percent are really checked to see whay's in them. ANd the supposeded "X-ray" equipment probably doens'nt work that well anyhow. I dealt pretty deep into Electronics Technology and RADAR for quite a few years and last I heard, any kind of radiated enrgy has difficulty sucessfully penetrating steel plate. Especially, if there is a thin liniong of Lead foil inside, placed there by, I supppose you can imagine, whom...
I was in the Security Service for a while as well and witnessed first hand some really distressful "Cold War" activity between Russia and U.S. I used to think when I was on duty in the night about Americans all mostly asleep in their beds in their homes; they wouldn't be resting so easy if they only knew what was REALLY going on. I think some of the same continues on to this day.
By the way; there are UFOs as well. We detected and tracked them. Even observed fighter aircraft contact with them. They [UFOs] just "played games" with them. THere is government documentation of this and more.
Reason they wont admit it? Don't want to scare the people by letting them know there is something that we cannot defend against. As for whoever.whatever is with the UFOs, they're not a threat to us. Otherwise we would already be "toast". I think as far as "they" are concerned, we are like animals that we go to look at in the Zoo... something like that.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 am

Yep, folks would be surprized and sickened by what can and does get in and out of our ports and borders every hour.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content