Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who else is freezing their asses off?

+6
jigglepete
LogicallyYours
Peregrine(Endangered)
HotParadox
Old Timer
luciano
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who else is freezing their asses off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who else is freezing their asses off?

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:07 pm

looks loki someone spronkled powered sugar on your yard, hehhehehe

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Who else is freezing their asses off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who else is freezing their asses off?

Post by HotParadox Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:19 pm

old timer wrote:
Very funny HP. But it kind of sounds like the winters we can get around this neck of the woods sometimes.
I'd shot my self in the eye. Very Happy

But that's why you are an old timer though:you're hardy and a little cold and snow just make you all the hardier!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:21 pm

luciano wrote:Haha that diary was good.
My girlfriend sent it to me. I had to share it, lol!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:25 pm

luciano wrote:Heres what we got tonight at about midnight in West PA

-2 F
Feels like: -13 f

We are supposed to snap out of it tomorrow around noon, its been like this for 3 days, this aint normal for here. Lots of snow is normal for around here but not temps like this.Normal is 20 degrees Id say.

I just took my garbage out and it sort of took my breath away when I hit the outside and my head started hurting instantly, lol.

HP, my mom drives a Jeep, that thing is the best.
Let me tell you something, L. I used to drive a Volvo. I mean, you'd think the Swede's know a thing or two about snow, right? They are crap in snow. My Jeep Liberty can get through anything and it tows tons of wood for our wood burning stove. Can't beat that.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:32 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Well, we got some....

Who else is freezing their asses off? - Page 2 Snowblues3

Who else is freezing their asses off? - Page 2 002b
That's so cool doggieboy, strumming on your guitar, sitting on a chair with your shades and a short sleeved polo. In the freakin' snow. Too cool! king
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:26 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:Well, we got some....

Who else is freezing their asses off? - Page 2 Snowblues3

Who else is freezing their asses off? - Page 2 002b
That's so cool doggieboy, strumming on your guitar, sitting on a chair with your shades and a short sleeved polo. In the freakin' snow. Too cool! king

I'm a baaaaad man, what can I say.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Old Timer wrote:looks loki someone spronkled powered sugar on your yard, hehhehehe

I'm just glad I got over that drug habit I had. It's hard to explain that at the ER. Ya know.. getting frostbite of the nose from the inside out. Laughing

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:39 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:looks loki someone spronkled powered sugar on your yard, hehhehehe

I'm just glad I got over that drug habit I had. It's hard to explain that at the ER. Ya know.. getting frostbite of the nose from the inside out. Laughing
I don't believe it. affraid

Yes I do... Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:56 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

I don't believe it. affraid

Yes I do... Very Happy

Judge me not by what I did, but what I did about it. hehehehe

I tried to make a snowman. This stuff won't pack, can't even make a good snowball. Well You can, I have my ways, Twisted Evil and I'm headed to sister's house. Twisted Evil Laughing I bet it would be good for sking. Not sure though, I don't ski nor skate. Well, I have skated before, but not on purpose.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Judge me not by what I did

Anyone and everyone can, does and will make mistakes. That is why they put erasers on pencils. It is not so much as making a mistake, but rather about learning from that mistake and taking measures to correct it. Which you seem to have done. That in itself speaks well of your character, drive and determination in my opinion my friend. I applaud you. And hey you dirty dawg. When are you going to finish that story you started. Laughing

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Old Timer wrote:Judge me not by what I did

Anyone and everyone can, does and will make mistakes. That is why they put erasers on pencils. It is not so much as making a mistake, but rather about learning from that mistake and taking measures to correct it. Which you seem to have done. That in itself speaks well of your character, drive and determination in my opinion my friend. I applaud you. And hey you dirty dawg. When are you going to finish that story you started. Laughing

Been thinking about starting that story over here. It'll be after I get done playing in the snow though...

The crazy woman is my mama. What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:26 pm

I can't wait till spring, so that it can warm up some, but then again maybe that damn ground-hog won't see his shadow on Feb. 1.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Well we will still get the extra time for more winter here. We always do. What does the groundhog know anyway. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum