Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitler and the Zionists.

3 posters

Go down

Hitler and the Zionists. Empty Hitler and the Zionists.

Post by Cartoon Head Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Laughing

Okay, I take no guilt for how false or true the following might be, it was something that I picked up on, from someone else, on another forum.

Now, I think all but the most fervent of revisionists would concede that during the Reich, many innocent people were first placed in prisons, then latterly exterminated, by the SS.

I don't think anyone would deny that a good % of those deaths were European Jews.

I don't think anyone (save for rabid revisionist), would deny that this action was simply a horrible part of that whole regime.

There are many theories on the net as to why Hitler chose to apparently focus on Jews, in particular?

You can use Google to find a neat list of ideas.

And this, I suppose, is another.

The story goes that there is 'evidence' to suggest that Hitler had an alliance and possible business dealings with known hard line Zionists.

On it went, until the Zionist, Hitler and a few of his closet, finally struck the devil of all business deals.

Hilter would be PAID to literally imprison and kill European Jews, in as big a number as possible.

Now, for that notion to have ANY credence, there would have to be something in it for both parties, right?

I mean, benevolence is not oft a word one associates with Nazism or Zionism, huh?

For Hitler and his men, there was the opulent lifestyle that I mentioned, and riches beyond their wildest dreams.

For the Zionists?

Well, there objective was always to see the establishment of an all Jewish state in Palestine, and that state would be called Israel.

The Zionists knew that Hitler and his men were mad dogs, and would ultimately fail in their plan of world dominance, but in doing so, by killing so many European Jews along the way, there would be great post war empathy toward the Jews, and the state of Israel woud be accomodated for them.

And, no, Grim, there is no link, like I said, this is a snapshot of chat I picked up from someplace else, and I merely want people to consider the plausibility of it?

Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Hitler and the Zionists. Empty Re: Hitler and the Zionists.

Post by Grim17 Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Link to where you got it Steve.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Grim17 wrote:Link to where you got it Steve.

Like I said.

It was a theory, such as it is, from some time back.

I could not even tell you for sure if it were on scam, perhaps it was, maybe not.

Anyway, what I am going to do is Google in some key words, and see what the worldful net comes up with.

Hilter and Zionists for example

Hitler Zionist Friends

I'll try those, and direct you to the first links that were thrown up.

Okay, this was the first written link that Google came up with.

http://christianparty.net/hitlerfounderisrael.htm

HOLOCAUST DID OCCUR, BUT WHO DID IT ?

This book you MUST read, for in it you will discover that not only did
the HOLOCAUST OCCUR, but that the men behind were in FACT THEMSELVES
JEWISH, as hard as this is to accept or fathom !!! For example, NAZI
propagandist JOSEPH GOEBELLS was JEWISH, as was ADOLF EICHMANN, as was
HILTER [Frankenberger Schicklegruber] in part, as was HILTER's personal
physician Morell, as was the rest named below of Jewish descent, or
being related to Jewish families were: his representatives the
Reichsminister Rudolf Hess; the Reichsmarshall Hermann Goreing; the
Reichsleader of the NSDAP Gregor Strasser, Dr. Josef Goebbels, Alfred
Rosenberg, Hans Frank, Heinrich Himmler; the Reichsminister von
Ribbentrop (who pledged close friendship with the famous Zionist Chaim
Weizmann, the first head of the State of Israel who died in 1952); von
Keudell; field commanders Globocnik (the Jewish Destructor); Jordan and
Wilhelm Hube; the great SS-Leaders Reinhard Heydrich, Erich von dem
Bach-Zelewski and von Keudell II, who also were active in the
destruction of Jews. Next came Hitler's bankers and before 1933
supporters: Ritter von Strauss (Vice-President of the NS-Parliament);
von Stein; the General Field Marshall and Secretary of State Milch; the
Under-Secretary of State Gauss; the physicist and old Party members
Phillip von Lenhard and Abraham Esau; the very old party-member
Hanffstaengel, NSDAP's newspaper Cheif of Foreign Department (later on
an advisor to President FDR) as well as professor Haushofer.' (Inset all
of them members of the secret Thule Order/Society) This list is NOT
complete, see the book. So obviously this is NOT what most people would
assume to be the case, ALL the more reason to get this VITALLY IMPORTANT
BOOK to revive the greatest victim of the 20th century, the TRUTH !!!
http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/bookSearch/isbnInquiry.asp?sourceid=00002283863278230929&ISBN=0965752305#customerReviews

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/conspiracy-net/message/1766

http://www.iyp.org/Archives/c-europe/9903/msg00062.html
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized
nation had full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police
more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler, 1935.
http://www.iyp.org/Archives/c-europe/9903/msg00062.html

The Symbiotic Relationship between Zionism and Anti-Semitism
http://www.codoh.com/zionweb/ziondark/zionsymdex.html

http://www.hoffman-info.com/jewishnazi.html
Thousands of men of Jewish descent and hundreds of what the Nazis called
'full Jews' served in the German military with Adolf Hitler's knowledge
and approval.

*Cannot assure you above content is true*

I then Googled the second phrase.

http://www.adolfthegreat.com/Trails-Trivia/trivia-JewsForHitler.html

This is what it thew up. Again, on this one, I take no responsibility for the degree of truth.

However, I am always happy for anything to be debunked, of course, life is a learning curve.

Perhaps no subject on Earth has been so misrepresented as that between Adolf Hitler and German Jewry. On the one side were groups of Nationalists and Communists who hated Jews and would stop at nothing to vent their hatred against any and all Jews. On the other side were moderate (for that time) Germans who collaborated with Jewish Zionists to reach an amicable settlement which would gradually move Jews to a homeland of their choice (usually Palestine), which was seen as a positive thing by many Germans and Jews. Adolf the Great was of the second (moderate) group, which caused much bitterness between the two factions, because it was often perceived that Hitler took little meaningful action against the Jews, while often actively assisting Jews and even harboring Jews as personal friends.

The German collaboration with Jewish Zionists (Haavara Agreement) resulted in most German Jews having already left Germany before the war began, an odd agreement seen from today's politically correct perspective where the deliberate and brutal murder of all Jews is taught and legally enforced (In many countries including Germany, France, Canada etc) on pain of imprisonment or huge fines. This mass-movement of people was achieved in a peaceful manner, with many Jews praising Adolf for the manner in which he conducted this delicate procedure. As a result, many Jews fought for Hitler during the war. Jews even nominated Hitler for the Nobel Peace Prize. In short, there was a great deal of support for Hitler from Jewish people until the day he died. Some of this support is documented below. Today's (almost) universal Jewish hatred against Hitler is a syndrome fuelled by propaganda after the war, and deserves further study elsewhere. The seeds of this later syndrome lies mainly with Non-German, typically American Jews, who initiated a worldwide campaign against Hitler and all German Jews that "collaborated" with Hitler.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim17 Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Sorry pal, but unlike you, I don't entertain kooky anti-Semitic tripe that some hate monger on the net posts. It's a bunch of baseless garbage designed to tie Jews to Nazi's...

It's a shame that you spend your time searching for garbage like this, instead of just reading the truth, which is right there in front of you.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Grim17 wrote:Sorry pal, but unlike you, I don't entertain kooky anti-Semitic tripe that some hate monger on the net posts. It's a bunch of baseless garbage designed to tie Jews to Nazi's...

It's a shame that you spend your time searching for garbage like this, instead of just reading the truth, which is right there in front of you.

Duh.

I put in two phrases, as a test, after the OP.

That is what came up as number one on Google?

Did you not read the part were I said I could nut verify how true these items were?

Got an issue, take it up with Google.

In the meantime, I am happy to explore the possibility that Zionists did have links with Hitler, and that Hitler may have been on their payroll. If it proves to be groundless, then that is learning something as well.

If you have nothing to contribute to a concept or debate, why do you go around posting on the thread?

Isn't that a form of trolling?

*shrugs*

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:46 am

Grim17 wrote:Sorry pal, but unlike you, I don't entertain kooky anti-Semitic tripe that some hate monger on the net posts. It's a bunch of baseless garbage designed to tie Jews to Nazi's...

LOL...the Zionists did indeed collaborate with the Nazis in WWII when it appeared the British reneged on the deal with Palestine under the Balfour Declaration. Therefore, the Zionists decided to work with the Nazis and the Zionist terrorist gangs began bombings against the British and Arabs in Palestine as early as 1942, if memory serves correct.

Once again, you display your ignorance of history.
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am

Americanadian wrote:

LOL...the Zionists did indeed collaborate with the Nazis in WWII when it appeared the British reneged on the deal with Palestine under the Balfour Declaration.

Andre, do you have any evidence of this, to show others?

And do you think the theory in the OP becomes more plausible, if you factor that in?

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:
Americanadian wrote:

LOL...the Zionists did indeed collaborate with the Nazis in WWII when it appeared the British reneged on the deal with Palestine under the Balfour Declaration.

And do you think the theory in the OP becomes more plausible, if you factor that in?

People can look up Stern Gang (Lehi), Haganah and Irgun to get an overall view of the Zionist gangs present in Palestine fighting against the British and Arabs during that time. The Stern Gang, in particular, would conduct assassinations against British soldiers and politicians. They would send bombs in the mail to British politicians all because the British hadn't turned over Palestine to Zionist control by then. Zionist and Nazi ideology were similar in that both were racially motivated and both wanted the Jews out of Europe. Zionism, however, only collaborated with the Nazis in a manipulative manner because ultimately, the Nazis hated the Jews. Most of the tension and increased violence began after the end of WWII, however. They were active in the early stages of the war but many were captured by the British army and imprisoned (Stern gang).

Also interesting to note is the fact that many of the Zionist terrorists trained in Italy while Mussolini was in power. A lot of this info is available for reading in Wikipedia. Although it should be noted that the info in Wiki is mainstream and therefore, most likely acceptable to the Zionists, they aren't ashamed in what they perpetrated in that era and are actually proud of their accomplishments since it yielded Palestine to their control.
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Americanadian wrote:
The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:
Americanadian wrote:

People can look up Stern Gang (Lehi), Haganah and Irgun to get an overall view of the Zionist gangs present in Palestine fighting against the British and Arabs during that time. The Stern Gang, in particular, would conduct assassinations against British soldiers and politicians. They would send bombs in the mail to British politicians all because the British hadn't turned over Palestine to Zionist control by then. Zionist and Nazi ideology were similar in that both were racially motivated and both wanted the Jews out of Europe. Zionism, however, only collaborated with the Nazis in a manipulative manner because ultimately, the Nazis hated the Jews. Most of the tension and increased violence began after the end of WWII, however. They were active in the early stages of the war but many were captured by the British army and imprisoned (Stern gang).

Also interesting to note is the fact that many of the Zionist terrorists trained in Italy while Mussolini was in power. A lot of this info is available for reading in Wikipedia. Although it should be noted that the info in Wiki is mainstream and therefore, most likely acceptable to the Zionists, they aren't ashamed in what they perpetrated in that era and are actually proud of their accomplishments since it yielded Palestine to their control.

That sounds a lot like the tactics of a 'terrorist' group.

It reads a lot like you are saying these Zionist essentially tried to blackmail and bully British politicians?

Not like British Government to concede to such tactics.

Did the politicians involved not engage with the British Intelligence sevices to place these people behind bars?

If not, why not?

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down