Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Philadelphia experiment

5 posters

Go down

The Philadelphia experiment Empty The Philadelphia experiment

Post by Old Timer Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Does anybody here have any real thoughts on this and care to discuss it as there are many aspects to it that have yet to be answered.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The Philadelphia experiment Empty Re: The Philadelphia experiment

Post by luciano Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Im not sure I remember much about it but I have stumbled across it after learning about Tesla. The sailors were fused into the ship right?
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:08 pm

That is what they were supposed to have found when they boarded the ship once the experiment was over. What did you read about Mr. Tesla pretaining to the experimnt?

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Old Timer wrote:That is what they were supposed to have found when they boarded the ship once the experiment was over. What did you read about Mr. Tesla pretaining to the experimnt?

Im not sure I did, but just ended up looking at it because it is sort of related to some Tesla's theories. Stuff like the Montauk Project, Ive always enjoyed reading stuff like that after I had a teacher in college who was into it. He made me a huge fan of Tesla, very interesting person, and I believe the true creator of electricity or at least the way we use it today(AC), Edison would of had us changing our lightbulbs once a day with DC power. Tesla got shafted because he was nuts and just didnt care, lol. The man turned down a contract to be the the world's first billionaire. But I remember my teacher bringing up the Philadelphia Experiment.

Im obsessed with the Tunguska event because of the possibility Tesla could of done it with his "death ray", lol. And to this day it is unexplained. His earthquake machine, the US government wanting to lock him up, I love all that stuff.

Not sure whats true and what isnt but it sure is a good read. Very Happy
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:39 pm

luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:47 am

Yes indeed Mr. Telsa was a very interesting and unique man. I have ordered some of his books and look forward to some good reading from them. If you havent read the philadelphia experiment by Moore and Berlitz Isuggest you do so as it has some very interesting info in it. barnes and Noble carries it for about 17 dollars. Here is a link I also found to be very interesting. http://www.philadelphia-experiment.com/Montauk_Project_by_John_Quinn_Part_I.htm

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:15 am

Hmm my uncle got me a B&N gift certificate thing for Christmas. I may have to check that book out.
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:10 am

When you read it pay attention to the ships logs of the ships that saw the ship where it could not have been.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

The Philadelphia experiment Empty Philadelphia Experiment.

Post by coontie Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:29 pm

It was an experiemnt in "Teleportation" which failed. The desire was to take a battle-ready SHIp; in this case, complete with complete human crew compliment and be able to, in a matter of seconds, transplant it from one location, say dock-side to any latitude/longitude coordinated location on the planet. Supposedly, something happend in the process and the humans became enmeshed into the ships structure, along with all other material items on board. Once this happened, they [scientist] were unable to reverse the process and therefore there was disasterous results.
That's the idea. Don't know the factual circumstances.

coontie

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:44 pm

coontie wrote:It was an experiemnt in "Teleportation" which failed. The desire was to take a battle-ready SHIp; in this case, complete with complete human crew compliment and be able to, in a matter of seconds, transplant it from one location, say dock-side to any latitude/longitude coordinated location on the planet. Supposedly, something happend in the process and the humans became enmeshed into the ships structure, along with all other material items on board. Once this happened, they [scientist] were unable to reverse the process and therefore there was disasterous results.
That's the idea. Don't know the factual circumstances.

Hi ya Coontie. How's it going buddy?

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Hi "carolina Hound" I'm okay. Wife's finished with Chemotheraphy yesterday. Have to go back in two weeks to get follow up results. Need prayers...
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Glad to see ya here buddy, Sure do hope Joann ( is that right ) is doing better. If you ever get a chance to read the book the philadelphia experiment. by Charles Berlitz and Moore you will see that ther may well be proof that it was actuall a sucess despite the injuries and deaths.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BiR Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:33 pm

coontie wrote:Hi "carolina Hound" I'm okay. Wife's finished with Chemotheraphy yesterday. Have to go back in two weeks to get follow up results. Need prayers...
Hi Julian. I glad to hear that you are OK. I hope Joann is feeling better. I'm very sorry I have not been in contact with you very long time.
BiR
BiR

Male
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 241
Job/hobbies : Layout Designer/English and Russian subtitles
Humor : Да/Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://stagevu.com/user/birubir

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:55 pm

BiR wrote:
coontie wrote:Hi "carolina Hound" I'm okay. Wife's finished with Chemotheraphy yesterday. Have to go back in two weeks to get follow up results. Need prayers...
Hi Julian. I glad to hear that you are OK. I hope Joann is feeling better. I'm very sorry I have not been in contact with you very long time.

Best of luck to you Boris, hope you are able to find another job soon. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by coontie Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:48 pm

BiR wrote:

Hi Boris - good to see you here. I believe I have mentioned already that I recevied your nice hliday card from you and Galina. I have a card also for you, if the crowd at the ost office ever diminishes so that I can mail it.
Joann is okay for now. WE saw doctor yesterday. They said she would have passed from this life now if not for treatments. Told her she has about ten years before the problem reappears. In the meantime, medical advances may produce some drug that will completely free her and others from the disease.
Take care and regards -
Julian
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down