Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking on the mods!

4 posters

Go down

Picking on the mods! Empty Picking on the mods!

Post by catch-22 Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:54 am

One thing that used to really get me riled on scam was sooky coneheads who continually attacked the mods for doing their job.
If anyone has an issue with a mod, take it up with them privately, by email or PM. Frankly, I don't want to sit here and read your cry-baby whining about how badly you're being treated. Whoever you are, get with the program. No one will EVER win an argument over a mod.

BTW, I would like to see the mods backing each other up if they see another mod getting ear-bashed!

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Picking on the mods! Empty Re: Picking on the mods!

Post by Old Timer Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:29 am

catch-22 wrote:One thing that used to really get me riled on scam was sooky coneheads who continually attacked the mods for doing their job.
If anyone has an issue with a mod, take it up with them privately, by email or PM. Frankly, I don't want to sit here and read your cry-baby whining about how badly you're being treated. Whoever you are, get with the program. No one will EVER win an argument over a mod.

BTW, I would like to see the mods backing each other up if they see another mod getting ear-bashed!

I whole heartly second the motion, If you don't like what the Mods do then tell them not us. And BTW, if you were going by the rules, you wouldn't have a problen now would you? Smile

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by katiescorner Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Amen! Would also like to add.. read the rules.. don't whine to one mod about another mod... It's not going to do you any good..

katiescorner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Picking on the mods! Empty "Picking On the Mods"

Post by coontie Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:54 pm

As long as they are doing the "job" that they signed on for properly everything will be fine.
Also, what ever happened to freedom of expression? Next thing you know, somebody here will be telling us that we cannot criticize politicans for their blunders.
By the way Jim; you aren't "being political" are you? What's the agenda?
I think you observed, as did others, how "crummy" things got at the Scam. Is looking a lot better now.
coontie
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:17 am

katiescorner wrote:Amen! Would also like to add.. read the rules.. don't whine to one mod about another mod... It's not going to do you any good..

Hey there KC. Glad to see you here. Hope ya stick around. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum