Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'We could destroy all of Europe' claims Israeli Professor

5 posters

Go down

'We could destroy all of Europe' claims Israeli Professor Empty 'We could destroy all of Europe' claims Israeli Professor

Post by Cartoon Head Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:18 pm

http://www.rense.com/general34/esde.htm

Israeli Professor - 'We Could Destroy All European Capitals'
By Nadim Ladki

2-6-3

(IAP News) -- An Israeli professor and military historian hinted that Israel
could avenge the holocaust by annihilating millions of Germans and other
Europeans.

Speaking during an interview which was published in Jerusalem Friday,
Professor Martin Van Crevel said Israel had the capability of hitting most
European capitals with nuclear weapons.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them
at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals
are targets of our air force."

Creveld, a professor of military history at the Hebrew University in
Jerusalem, pointed out that "collective deportation" was Israel's only
meaningful strategy towards the Palestinian people.

"The Palestinians should all be deported. The people who strive for this
(the Israeli government) are waiting only for the right man and the right
time. Two years ago, only 7 or 8 per cent of Israelis were of the opinion
that this would be the best solution, two months ago it was 33 per cent, and
now, according to a Gallup poll, the figure is 44 percent."

Creveld said he was sure that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon wanted to
deport the Palestinians.

"I think it's quite possible that he wants to do that. He wants to escalate
the conflict. He knows that nothing else we do will succeed."

Asked if he was worried about Israel becoming a rogue state if it carried
out a genocidal deportation against Palestinians, Creveld quoted former
Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Dayan who said "Israel must be like a mad
dog, too dangerous to bother."

Creveld argued that Israel wouldn't care much about becoming a rogue state.

"Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather
the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us.
And I can assure you that that this will happen before Israel goes under
."

Okay.

Lot to discuss there.

Natually, it is always good to cross ref any names, and even the source itself.

So here we go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rense

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_van_Creveld

Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

'We could destroy all of Europe' claims Israeli Professor Empty Re: 'We could destroy all of Europe' claims Israeli Professor

Post by catch-22 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:26 am

How stupid is he?

The US has an umbrella over Europe. If Israel fires one nuke anywhere it will rain uranium and plutonium on Israel for a week.

What a kook!

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

'We could destroy all of Europe' claims Israeli Professor Empty Re: 'We could destroy all of Europe' claims Israeli Professor

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:19 am

It would be suicide for Israel to even think of starting any aggression toward any European nation, without massive reprisals, as you have rightly pointed out.

I cannot see it on the agenda, but you do of course have those religous zealots who feel that they want to give the end days a bit of a nudge, that is how nuts they are. Same sort of mindset that motivates the suicide bomber, so deluded that they are willing to kill and be killed over it.

What would the political stance be of the US, were this to be so?

We all can see the special relationship Rolling Eyes that the US have had with Israel.

Is it more likely they would support Israel in this, perhaps an alliance, for world domination?

Would they oppose Israel, breaking the alliance they have?

Would they remain on the sidelines, could they?

All interesting to chew over...

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:30 am

The article (as posted) reads more like the professor was simply using Europe as an example in order to illustrate Israel's military capabilities. I don't believe for one second that Israel is harboring a desire to attack Europe in some deranged holocaust revenge scheme. As pointed out earlier... that would be suicide.

I don't believe the U.S. would support Israel in the unlikely event it attacked Europe. The U.S. has greater economic and political ties to Europe. I believe a more likely scenario would be the U.S. would sit it out or try to broker a settlement.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:46 am

PaulM wrote:The article (as posted) reads more like the professor was simply using Europe as an example in order to illustrate Israel's military capabilities. I don't believe for one second that Israel is harboring a desire to attack Europe in some deranged holocaust revenge scheme. As pointed out earlier... that would be suicide.

I don't believe the U.S. would support Israel in the unlikely event it attacked Europe. The U.S. has greater economic and political ties to Europe. I believe a more likely scenario would be the U.S. would sit it out or try to broker a settlement.

Can you imagine if a European professor came out and said that about Israel, in order to underscore Europe's military might?

Wow, we would soon have the world press calling that man an anti semite and nazi, right?

He could have spoken of Israel's 'might' without being so specific, and still made the point.

Don't forget those religous nutters who are not Muslim, btw.

They exist within the ranks of Jews, as well, those that believe that god is going to come down, and sweep them all to paradise... Rolling Eyes

You don't even need the majority thinking that way.

Just a minority with control.

And they would not fear their death would they, as they have deluded themselves (and others), into thinking it is destined, that they are taking part in a truly historic moment, etc, etc...

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by catch-22 Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:51 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:It would be suicide for Israel to even think of starting any aggression toward any European nation, without massive reprisals, as you have rightly pointed out.

I cannot see it on the agenda, but you do of course have those religous zealots who feel that they want to give the end days a bit of a nudge, that is how nuts they are. Same sort of mindset that motivates the suicide bomber, so deluded that they are willing to kill and be killed over it.

What would the political stance be of the US, were this to be so?

We all can see the special relationship Rolling Eyes that the US have had with Israel.

Is it more likely they would support Israel in this, perhaps an alliance, for world domination?

Would they oppose Israel, breaking the alliance they have?

Would they remain on the sidelines, could they?

All interesting to chew over...
If the US hatched a plan for world domination along side Israel, It would rain uranium and plutonium on us as well. The Russians would see to that. We wouldn't be able to sit on the sidelines either. The nuclear defense systems set up in Europe would detect where the nukes came from and retaliate automatically. Boom! Boom!

catch-22

Male
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:11 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:
Can you imagine if a European professor came out and said that about Israel, in order to underscore Europe's military might?

Wow, we would soon have the world press calling that man an anti semite and nazi, right?
No doubt... that's simply the media bias showing.
He could have spoken of Israel's 'might' without being so specific, and still made the point.
Not necessarily... there is no neighboring nation of Europe's magnitude to satisfy the illustration.
BUT... illustration or not... such an act would be suicidal. England & France would turn Israel into a glass parking lot.
Don't forget those religous nutters who are not Muslim, btw.

They exist within the ranks of Jews, as well, those that believe that god is going to come down, and sweep them all to paradise... Rolling Eyes

You don't even need the majority thinking that way.

Just a minority with control.

And they would not fear their death would they, as they have deluded themselves (and others), into thinking it is destined, that they are taking part in a truly historic moment, etc, etc...
Sounds like you've mixed Islamic fanaticism with Christian apocolyptic thought & Zionism???
Interesting mix... but as stated... suicide for Israel, no doubt at all about that.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Here's a thought.

Wonder what Israel would do if (somehow), a bad ass weapon were fired at it not BY a European nation, but IN a one (Perhaps by an Islamic enemy).

Would Israel try what they did in Gaza....

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:30 pm

I think so. Israel has a reputation for striking back in a serious manner.
============ edit ========
oops... I mis-read your post...

You said BY an outside entity, but from a European nation... That's different.
=====================

That's hard to say. I'm sure there would be some sort of tell-tale evidence or indicator that the "host" nation did not authorize the weapon' deployment. With that in mind Israel would, most likely, engage in "strong" diplomatic efforts with the nation involved to find out who actually did it... then it would be their ass!
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Nah, you were reading it right, I just chucked that other one is as an extra thought.

Well, Israel would clearly demand the heads on a plate, of those that had done this, and I imagine European nations would assist them with it.

But what if they couldn't locate them, and the IDF insisted on a land invasion, to carry out there own search?

What then...

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:50 pm

They could "insist" all they want. the European nation involved wouldn't stand for it and neither would NATO (if they were a member)... we're right back to Israeli national suicide.
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:58 pm

We are.

But if Dr Evil ever got control of Israel, I think this would happen.

Look at what he was like in Austin Powers, for example.

Laughing

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim17 Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Wow... Another story from one of the most anti-semetic websites on the net... Way to go Steve!
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Wow.

Once again you demonstrate your selective reading skills.

Just to remind you, I said...

Natually, it is always good to cross ref any names, and even the source itself.

So here we go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rense

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_van_Creveld

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim17 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:10 pm

So exactly what conclusion about you should we come to Steve, when you frequent anti-semetic websites to get your news and information?

If I posted stories from a Neo-Nazi website, then I would fully expect to be called a white supremisist... But in your case, I guess it's different... Right?
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Grim17 wrote:So exactly what conclusion about you should we come to Steve, when you frequent anti-semetic websites to get your news and information?

If I posted stories from a Neo-Nazi website, then I would fully expect to be called a white supremisist... But in your case, I guess it's different... Right?

Here we go again.

Addressing the source, not the article, or even the names mentioned within.

I made no attempt to hide the source, I even steered people toward reading a little more about the creator of it, so what's the big fuss?

If there is something in the article that you find false, then by all means, please address it.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim17 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Grim17 wrote:So exactly what conclusion about you should we come to Steve, when you frequent anti-semetic websites to get your news and information?

Here we go again.

I made no attempt to hide the source, I even steered people toward reading a little more about the creator of it, so what's the big fuss?

If there is something in the article that you find false, then by all means, please address it.

I'm not addressing the article itself at all Steve. I'm pointing out how you go to Anti-Semetic websites to get your news, and what a person should think of this.

You claim to not be Anti-semetic, yet you frequent Jewish hate sites and are so impressed by them, that you copy and paste their stories here.

I'm not accusing you of anything Steve. I'm just pointing out what you do, and giving you the chance to explain yourself.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Grim17 wrote:

Here we go again.

I'm not addressing the article itself at all Steve. I'm pointing out how you go to Anti-Semetic websites to get your news, and what a person should think of this.

You claim to not be Anti-semetic, yet you frequent Jewish hate sites and are so impressed by them, that you copy and paste their stories here.

I'm not accusing you of anything Steve. I'm just pointing out what you do, and giving you the chance to explain yourself.

I don't go to anything.

About three years ago, I selected as wide a range of online news source, inc the mainsteam, as possible.

They automatically get sent to my e mail, usually for either discussion or personal perusal.

The sources vary from Rense to the BBC, and everything in between.

Whatever else, it is an effort to take the responsibilty to read from as many news sources as possible.

Something that you might well benefit from.

No offence.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:29 pm

And, btw, as it goes, I very recently linked to a BBC News story, only for you to dismiss the BBC, one of the most respected media companies in the world, as 'liberal', in that negative way that you do.

In your world, anyone that dares speak out against Israel is either an anti semite, a Nazi, or a 'liberal'.

Your methods are transparent to anyone.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim17 Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:And, btw, as it goes, I very recently linked to a BBC News story, only for you to dismiss the BBC, one of the most respected media companies in the world, as 'liberal', in that negative way that you do.

In your world, anyone that dares speak out against Israel is either an anti semite, a Nazi, or a 'liberal'.

I have no problem with people speaking out against Israel... I just question the fact that you go to a Jew bashing website for your news, when you know what they are.

There are white supremacist that agree with some of my political viewpoints, but I am not a white supremacist, therefore, I refuse to read their racist garbage. I would only post from such websites if I embraced their beliefs.

I only want news from legitimate websites and news outlets.

If you want respect Steve, you should stick to legitimate news outlets. If you want to be seen as a racist or a bigot, then keep on posting from Jewish hate sites.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Grim17 wrote:
The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:And, btw, as it goes, I very recently linked to a BBC News story, only for you to dismiss the BBC, one of the most respected media companies in the world, as 'liberal', in that negative way that you do.

I have no problem with people speaking out against Israel... I just question the fact that you go to a Jew bashing website for your news, when you know what they are.

There are white supremacist that agree with some of my political viewpoints, but I am not a white supremacist, therefore, I refuse to read their racist garbage. I would only post from such websites if I embraced their beliefs.

I only want news from legitimate websites and news outlets.

If you want respect Steve, you should stick to legitimate news outlets. If you want to be seen as a racist or a bigot, then keep on posting from Jewish hate sites.

Yup.

Totally ignoring what I posted just before, right?

Nice try.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Grim17 wrote:I have no problem with people speaking out against Israel... .

Yes you do.

You are a greater supporter of Israel, than many Israeli's. Suspect

You dismiss anyone that speaks out, and never contemplate what they are saying, as Catch alluded to.

If that happens to be a Rabbi or Orthodox Jews, you dismiss them as a 'minority'.

If it happens to be on the BBC, you will dismiss them as a 'liberal' tv channel.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim17 Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Yup.

Nice try.

I ignored nothing. You go to anti-Semitic websites for your news, and based on the way you dismiss what I said, I suppose that means you you don't mind being looked at as a Jew hater.

And don't bother telling us all how you aren't a racist Steve, because your actions say otherwise. If you weren't a Jew hating racist, you wouldn't go to Rense, and you certainly wouldn't post their anti-Semitic garbage on this board.

One more thing Steve... I think I now understand why you were so against Obama, and it had absolutely nothing to do with his policies or his shady background.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Grim17 wrote:
Yup.

Nice try.

I ignored nothing. You go to anti-Semitic websites for your news, and based on the way you dismiss what I said, I suppose that means you you don't mind being looked at as a Jew hater.

And don't bother telling us all how you aren't a racist Steve, because your actions say otherwise. If you weren't a Jew hating racist, you wouldn't go to Rense, and you certainly wouldn't post their anti-Semitic garbage on this board.

One more thing Steve... I think I now understand why you were so against Obama, and it had absolutely nothing to do with his policies or his shady background.

More lies.

Of the two candidates, I was supportive of Obama.

You may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of the gullible, on interenet forums, but if you are going to make such blatant lies up, then you will have to do better.

Now...(Here is what you ignored earlier)

About three years ago, I selected as wide a range of online news source, inc the mainsteam, as possible.

They automatically get sent to my e mail, usually for either discussion or personal perusal.

The sources vary from Rense to the BBC, and everything in between.

Whatever else, it is an effort to take the responsibilty to read from as many news sources as possible.

Something that you might well benefit from.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim17 Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:57 pm

I see absolutely no benifit from getting news and information from racist websites. Obviously you do.

You are what you are Steve... so why don't you at least have the balls to admit it, instead of playing this ridiculous game.

If you weren't anti-Semitic, you wouldn't frequent anti-Semitic websites. It's just that simple.
Grim17
Grim17

Male
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Grim17 wrote:I see absolutely no benifit from getting news and information from racist websites. Obviously you do.

You are what you are Steve... so why don't you at least have the balls to admit it, instead of playing this ridiculous game.

If you weren't anti-Semitic, you wouldn't frequent anti-Semitic websites. It's just that simple.

You might have a read through this. Doesn't mean you would pay for one, does it? affraid

http://www.mexican-brides.com/

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Americanadian Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:34 am

Blah..blah..blah...

Just the same ol' Monkey bullshit with Grim. He'll accuse posters of using "questionable" sources, when he himself will post opinions posted on blogs and uphold it as the gospel truth. If it's a verifiable fact based on observation that others may witness as well, it is fine. But when propaganda and opinion replace the obvious facts due to the usual partisan propaganda Grimey loves to peddle to everyone, that's a problem.

The biggest problem is that Grim doesn't see his hypocrisy. Until he does, he'll never change and it's essentially like arguing with an Alzheimer's patient.
Americanadian
Americanadian

Number of posts : 1094

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down