Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody want a snake massage?

5 posters

Go down

Anybody want a snake massage? Empty Anybody want a snake massage?

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:09 pm

No, that was not a pick up line. All I got to say is no way in hell. affraid

Israeli health and beauty spa offers a snake massage for £40

By Urmee Khan
Photo: GETTY IMAGES

The treatment consists of six non-venomous snakes massaging the client's aching muscles and joints.
Ada Barak's snake spa, in Talmei Elazar, northern Israel, uses California and Florida king snakes, corn snakes and milk snakes for the massages, which cost £40 ($70).

Miss Barak believes that physical contact with the reptiles can be a relaxing experience. She says that she was inspired by her belief that once people get over any initial misgivings, they find physical contact with the snakes to be stress relieving.

"Some people said that holding the snakes made them feel better, relaxed," she said "One old lady said it was soothing, like a cold compress."

The size of the snakes depends on the type of massage - the larger ones are said to alleviate deeper muscle tensions and the smaller ones create a 'fluttering' effect. All are the snakes used are non-venemous.

Miss Barak began offering the service at the Talmey El'Azar tourist attraction in 2006 and now most of her income comes from exhibiting plants at her carnivorous plant farm, which eat everything from insects to small mammals.

She appeared on Tyra Banks Show, an American chat show, in April for an episode entitled "Beauty Tips Around the World".

Anybody want a snake massage? Snake-massage-460_1013156c

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/3237343/Israeli-health-and-beauty-spa-offers-a-snake-massage-for-40.html

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Anybody want a snake massage? Empty Re: Anybody want a snake massage?

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:No, that was not a pick up line. All I got to say is no way in hell. affraid

By Urmee Khan

The treatment consists of six non-venomous snakes massaging the client's aching muscles and joints.
Ada Barak's snake spa, in Talmei Elazar, northern Israel, uses California and Florida king snakes, corn snakes and milk snakes for the massages, which cost £40 ($70).

Miss Barak believes that physical contact with the reptiles can be a relaxing experience. She says that she was inspired by her belief that once people get over any initial misgivings, they find physical contact with the snakes to be stress relieving.

"Some people said that holding the snakes made them feel better, relaxed," she said "One old lady said it was soothing, like a cold compress."

The size of the snakes depends on the type of massage - the larger ones are said to alleviate deeper muscle tensions and the smaller ones create a 'fluttering' effect. All are the snakes used are non-venemous.

Miss Barak began offering the service at the Talmey El'Azar tourist attraction in 2006 and now most of her income comes from exhibiting plants at her carnivorous plant farm, which eat everything from insects to small mammals.

She appeared on Tyra Banks Show, an American chat show, in April for an episode entitled "Beauty Tips Around the World".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/3237343/Israeli-health-and-beauty-spa-offers-a-snake-massage-for-40.html

You go first

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:No, that was not a pick up line. All I got to say is no way in hell. affraid

By Urmee Khan

You go first

Buddy, I'll spend two days double checking my sleeping area just from looking at the picture. uhhh... no, I insist, you go first.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

By Urmee Khan

You go first

Buddy, I'll spend two days double checking my sleeping area just from looking at the picture. uhhh... no, I insist, you go first.

No way, I am on old southern Missouri boy, rattlers, copper heads and cotton mouths. Hey what say we let HP go first.

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:25 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

By Urmee Khan

You go first

No way, I am on old southern Missouri boy, rattlers, copper heads and cotton mouths. Hey what say we let HP go first.

Yeeeaahh! That looks like her kind of thing.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:15 am

naaaah i'm good thanks lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:27 pm

xshivx wrote:naaaah i'm good thanks lol xxxxxx

You mean that you would pass up a free massage????????

Old Timer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Nah, I'm all set.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 pm

HotParadox wrote:Nah, I'm all set.

Anybody want a snake massage? Down2

Anybody want a snake massage? 1982_animado

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:20 am

Old Timer wrote:
xshivx wrote:naaaah i'm good thanks lol xxxxxx

You mean that you would pass up a free massage????????

yup lol wouldn't want one of those i even like snakes but having them all over my body would freak me out lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 pm

By Urmee Khan

I'm not afraid of snakes, I used to handle big pythons but I think this service that offers snakes as a massaging tool is a bit overrated.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum