$10,000.00 challenge

Go down

$10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:19 pm

I am posting this in two threads because I think it is important.

Ok boys and girls here is a site that you must read. Especially if you voted for obama.

Like it or not it is the truth and the evidence is there in black and white. After you read this maybe you should contact your congressmen and see what they tell you. something is really wrong here.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101892

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by coontie on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:45 pm

I take all of this as I do virtuall ALL commercial media/material; it all depends upon who is paying the bills for it, providing the money, in regard to the complexion of the thing.
avatar
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Age : 82
Location : Lake Butler, Baker County, Florida
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:04 pm

coontie wrote:I take all of this as I do virtuall ALL commercial media/material; it all depends upon who is paying the bills for it, providing the money, in regard to the complexion of the thing.

I myself have verified the two different types of certificates of live birth that are issued by the State of Hawaii while I was in Scamdotcom and once it was done, mysteriously just about all of those that were screaming about his certificate being good just shut up and became very quiet. Obama knows he is in the wrong, the democrat party knows it and so does the press but not one of them will stand up and say so will they. Just as they knew it was wrong for hillary to take that appointment before her term was finished. It is against the constitution. And again not a word from the democratic party and the press as well. And Now obama is getting his own group of "loyal subjects" that will report only to him and at last count I believe there were at least 32 from what I hear. You know, car czar for starters and now he is also trying to get all banking and health under his direct command. Personally I am waiting for him to introduce his new national religious advisor (czar). I do believe that is when the fireworks will start. I would just like to know what in the hell is happening to this country. Evil or Very Mad

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Kazza on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 pm

I think there are several problems with this.

1) You will end up with dozens of people coming forward, and obviously a few starving people in Kenya are going to get word of this and put their hand up for the $10,000. I'm betting that this is all Farah is after, since he will not question the credibility of these people, just use it as "proof" that Obama was born in Kenya.

2) A maternity nurse is going to be delivering several babies a day, 5 days a week, 50 weeks a year. At the time of delivery the baby doesn't even have a name. How is any nurse or doctor going to remember delivering one particular baby 40 years ago? This is simply ridiculous.

3) What proof are they going to have? Obviously he's not going to give away the money to anyone just because they "said so". Instead, if people from Hawaii come forward he will ask them for evidence, and when they can't produce any he will not pay the money. Likewise he'll probably question people from Kenya, and he won't pay them either. But then he'll say "Look, there are people from Kenya and people from Hawaii. Someone is lying. Conspiracy! Conspiracy!"
avatar
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Location : Down Under
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Kazza on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Oops, should have read the whole article. Some of my comments are irrelevant
avatar
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Location : Down Under
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:24 am

As I said, I took the time and trouble to contact the authorities in Hawaii and get the correct information. The state issues twp types of cerificates of live birth, One for those born there and one for those not natural born citizens. Each hospital does not have their own type of certificate. They all use what the state issues. If you want to refute this then do what I did and see for yourself.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by coontie on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Okay Jim, if you are so certain that you have the facts and that he is a fraud then sue him in court. However, be prepared for big legal bills and a counter-suit, where you will be sued by him and he will win.
Give this issue up, it is a dead horse. It is just a "sour-grapes" issue because there are those, likely as yourself, that wanted Palin and he buddy to get elected. God help this country then. What a gaff that would be!
I really thought you were smarter than to hold on to such a lame issue. Too bad!
I would really [but actually not] liked to have seen what they would have done with the country in the financial crsisi it was in as provide by our dear mr. Bush. She would probably have said: "okay you all, you can wave to Russia, if you come and see me in Alaska". Otherwise, she would say Screw you! I've got mine and that's all that matters.
avatar
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Age : 82
Location : Lake Butler, Baker County, Florida
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm

coontie wrote:Okay Jim, if you are so certain that you have the facts and that he is a fraud then sue him in court. However, be prepared for big legal bills and a counter-suit, where you will be sued by him and he will win.
Give this issue up, it is a dead horse. It is just a "sour-grapes" issue because there are those, likely as yourself, that wanted Palin and he buddy to get elected. God help this country then. What a gaff that would be!
I really thought you were smarter than to hold on to such a lame issue. Too bad!
I would really [but actually not] liked to have seen what they would have done with the country in the financial crsisi it was in as provide by our dear mr. Bush. She would probably have said: "okay you all, you can wave to Russia, if you come and see me in Alaska". Otherwise, she would say Screw you! I've got mine and that's all that matters.

In reality my friend you have misjudged me. As I said, last year before he was elected and shortly afterward I had stated many times that I did not care for any of those that were running for the office of President.

I did not then and I do not now believe that any of them were qualified to be in that position. Give the issue up, I cannot do this. I firmly believe that he is not a natural born United States Citizen and should not have been elected. If you were to actually check some things out for yourself as I did with state offices you would see some things your self, that is unless you chose to turn a blind eye to the facts.

It is the same as when he appointed Hillary to her position. It is against the constitution for her to take that position until her term was completed, look it up, I did. Both Obama and Hillary knew this and said the hell with it. We will do what we want and to hell with the law. From what I understand this may only be the tip of the iceberg.

If there is nothing to hide then why does he go to such great lengths to do so. He has been challenged many times to prove it one way ore the other and refuses to do so. You know me well enough to know that I do not go on wild goose chases and that I will stand firm if I truly believe in what I am saying. And knowing what you do about me, I tell you this, I have seen the future and it is not good.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by coontie on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Well, too bad Jim, you're wrong. Accept it. And things will remain as they are and he will be reelected for a second term.
Interesting; you're seeing blue these days! Cool Razz Cool

Also, as I suggested, sue him as a fraud and get him empeached. The other one prior to him was the one to get in that regard. Pathetic; his Air National Guard Service... Gasp! What a charade. I wonder whta they threatened the old woman secretary, of his commandant, with to shut her up. Be interesting to know that story.
avatar
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Age : 82
Location : Lake Butler, Baker County, Florida
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:03 pm

coontie wrote:Well, too bad Jim, you're wrong. Accept it. And things will remain as they are and he will be reelected for a second term.
Interesting; you're seeing blue these days! Cool Razz Cool

Also, as I suggested, sue him as a fraud and get him empeached. The other one prior to him was the one to get in that regard. Pathetic; his Air National Guard Service... Gasp! What a charade. I wonder whta they threatened the old woman secretary, of his commandant, with to shut her up. Be interesting to know that story.

I like the way that you say I am wrong Julian. Only problem is that you don't have anything with any substancial value to back that up, or do you? Have you contacted the state of Hawaii to get the truth about the two different kinds of certificates of live birth. Can you show both kinds? I can. Just as the person that started the 10,000 challenge did.
What are you basing the asumption that I am wrong on? Is it solid evidence or just a thought.

As far as my saying that it was against the constitutuion for Hillary to be appointed. Here it is, taken right from our United States Constitution.

No Senator or Representative shall, during the Time for which he was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the Authority of the United States, which shall have been created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been encreased during such time

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by coontie on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Well, I have just one personal request, I will give you my mailing address and you send me a certified copy of a paper, or papers proving that what you said is correct.
Then, as well, if you really think you in earnest, that you have accurate information, then you should proceed to have the man empeached.
And as I said, you can take out a civil law suit against him as a fraud and sue him, as a citizen of the U.S.
As for Hillary Clinton, I can assure you that people in much higher places and with more authority and power than you have, have extensively scrutinized the circumstance of Hillary Clinton being Secretary of State and to this day she still stands firm in her office. If they had had any inkling of impropriety, ethics, or whatever, she would have lasted but a few days.
Just give it up and settle down and give your spleen a break Jim. You're getting too old to be flying off the handle about things that, even if you was correct, you cannot do a thing about them.


Last edited by coontie on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Age : 82
Location : Lake Butler, Baker County, Florida
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Theophilus on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 am

All political leaders the more power they get, they more dogged down they will become with scandal. It never changes.

I try to concentrate on local issues personally, though I love talking about federal issues.

I really don't think much will come of this issue.

We should be concerned about so much more than this.

Do you agree?

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Location : Beautiful Northern California.
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by coontie on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:15 am

Theophilus wrote:All political leaders the more power they get, they more dogged down they will become with scandal. It never changes.

I try to concentrate on local issues personally, though I love talking about federal issues.

I really don't think much will come of this issue.

We should be concerned about so much more than this.

Do you agree?

Yes, I agree with you. Their's is another world, parallel to ours. We feel that we have much in common with them, being humans, but we don't.
I read you as saying we just get on with our lives and don't let much of what they say and do bother us, although, with things like the economy, it is difficult.
One of MY main desires is not to turn the Chat Forum into a political forum. Which I will refrain from any further discussion regarding this issue.
Appreciate you comments Theo.
By the way, your name; not sure how you came by it, is an old name and was the name of one of my great uncles on my mother's side of the family.
avatar
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Age : 82
Location : Lake Butler, Baker County, Florida
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 am

coontie wrote:
Theophilus wrote:All political leaders the more power they get, they more dogged down they will become with scandal. It never changes.

I try to concentrate on local issues personally, though I love talking about federal issues.

I really don't think much will come of this issue.

We should be concerned about so much more than this.

Do you agree?

Yes, I agree with you. Their's is another world, parallel to ours. We feel that we have much in common with them, being humans, but we don't.
I read you as saying we just get on with our lives and don't let much of what they say and do bother us, although, with things like the economy, it is difficult.
One of MY main desires is not to turn the Chat Forum into a political forum. Which I will refrain from any further discussion regarding this issue.
Appreciate you comments Theo.
By the way, your name; not sure how you came by it, is an old name and was the name of one of my great uncles on my mother's side of the family.

I will be posting my reply to you in the political threads later today Julian. And while I do dsagree with you at times I really do value your opinion and insight. And as you have so wisely said this is not the thread for this type of discussion. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by coontie on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:17 am

Old Timer wrote:
coontie wrote:
Theophilus wrote:All political leaders the more power they get, they more dogged down they will become with scandal. It never changes.

I try to concentrate on local issues personally, though I love talking about federal issues.

I really don't think much will come of this issue.

We should be concerned about so much more than this.

Do you agree?

Yes, I agree with you. Their's is another world, parallel to ours. We feel that we have much in common with them, being humans, but we don't.
I read you as saying we just get on with our lives and don't let much of what they say and do bother us, although, with things like the economy, it is difficult.
One of MY main desires is not to turn the Chat Forum into a political forum. Which I will refrain from any further discussion regarding this issue.
Appreciate you comments Theo.
By the way, your name; not sure how you came by it, is an old name and was the name of one of my great uncles on my mother's side of the family.

I will be posting my reply to you in the political threads later today Julian. And while I do dsagree with you at times I really do value your opinion and insight. And as you have so wisely said this is not the thread for this type of discussion. Very Happy

Sorry Jim, nothing personal but I wont be going there. I intentionally avoid political forums as they are obviously a mosh-pit of predictable and dead end rantings and people justy looking for endless arguements and insulting and disrespecting others.
Hope you and your are doing well. Liked what you said regarding using t.v. to "baby-sit" kids. Must be grandchildren. Many people use this means of occupation of their children, endlessely. I know that you don't, but spend some quality time with them.
Afte all, t.v. is a commecial business medium designed solely for the purpose of promoting products and brain-washing children to hassle their parent to buy them the products that are promoted in their commercials. It should actually be against the law, as the young minds are impressionable and like sponges. Most of these scum know this and just have no conscience in that regard, otherwise questionable, in any regard, as well.
Peace and blessings...
avatar
coontie

Male
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 999
Age : 82
Location : Lake Butler, Baker County, Florida
Job/hobbies : elect. engr., comp. sys. Astrologer, Horticulture
Humor : Yes...
Registration date : 2009-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Not a problem Julian. As far as the tv goes. I mostly grew up without one. My kids, when they were young were allowed to watch some of the educational shows and those like Mr. Rogers. Grand kids, nope they are in Boston. I have no idea what they do.

Please say hi to your lovely wife Joann for me. And as far as the blessings go, well I am blessed with your friendship, and that goes a long, long way my friend. Have a great one and maybe we can find another subject to have some fun with.

OT I love you

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by HotParadox on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:00 am

Had to move this, OT. It's political and, under most normal circumstances, threads should live in one home only.
I hope you understand. I love you
HotMod

_________________
"The preceding post is my personal opinion and may or may not be true, may or may not have been posted by me, and most likely contains nothing of interest to anyone."
~Kazza, a very smart man that covered all the angles with this one. I like it.
avatar
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:24 pm

HotParadox wrote:Had to move this, OT. It's political and, under most normal circumstances, threads should live in one home only.
I hope you understand. I love you
HotMod

Hey HP, sinsce when has there ever been anything normal here with me. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Theophilus on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:39 am

Old Timer wrote:
HotParadox wrote:Had to move this, OT. It's political and, under most normal circumstances, threads should live in one home only.
I hope you understand. I love you
HotMod

Hey HP, sinsce when has there ever been anything normal here with me. Very Happy

I do remember one day about four months ago where you seemed to be acting quite normal. Laughing

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Location : Beautiful Northern California.
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Theophilus on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:48 am

coontie wrote:
Theophilus wrote:All political leaders the more power they get, they more dogged down they will become with scandal. It never changes.

I try to concentrate on local issues personally, though I love talking about federal issues.

I really don't think much will come of this issue.

We should be concerned about so much more than this.

Do you agree?

Yes, I agree with you. Their's is another world, parallel to ours. We feel that we have much in common with them, being humans, but we don't.
I read you as saying we just get on with our lives and don't let much of what they say and do bother us, although, with things like the economy, it is difficult.
One of MY main desires is not to turn the Chat Forum into a political forum. Which I will refrain from any further discussion regarding this issue.
Appreciate you comments Theo.
By the way, your name; not sure how you came by it, is an old name and was the name of one of my great uncles on my mother's side of the family.

I meant as far as the birth certificate issue. The economy, a lot of us can't get away from that issue because it affects a lot of people.

The name Theophilus. That is a character I really like in a series of books I am reading. The series is called The Death Lands. It is about a post nuclear war era. There was a secret government agency called operation Chronos. This agency was doing time travel experiments. Though they had problems with most people they sent through time.

They did however find one person who they could send through time successfully. Dr. Theophilus Tanner. They time trawled him from the late 1800's. They stole him from his family. They experimented on him and sent him through different time periods. Though he was very difficult to work with because he was ripped away from his family, and they did this against his will. So out of spite the white coats (what they call scientists in the novels) sent him 100 years into the future. Shortly after they did this the nuclear armageddon happened. So the good doctor found himself in a hell on earth. It is pretty good reading, and the good doctor is quite an amazing character in this series.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Location : Beautiful Northern California.
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by HotParadox on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Old Timer wrote:
HotParadox wrote:Had to move this, OT. It's political and, under most normal circumstances, threads should live in one home only.
I hope you understand. I love you
HotMod

Hey HP, sinsce when has there ever been anything normal here with me. Very Happy
lmao Very Happy I love you

_________________
"The preceding post is my personal opinion and may or may not be true, may or may not have been posted by me, and most likely contains nothing of interest to anyone."
~Kazza, a very smart man that covered all the angles with this one. I like it.
avatar
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by HotParadox on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Theophilus wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
HotParadox wrote:Had to move this, OT. It's political and, under most normal circumstances, threads should live in one home only.
I hope you understand. I love you
HotMod

Hey HP, sinsce when has there ever been anything normal here with me. Very Happy

I do remember one day about four months ago where you seemed to be acting quite normal. Laughing
Really? I must of missed that day. Very Happy

_________________
"The preceding post is my personal opinion and may or may not be true, may or may not have been posted by me, and most likely contains nothing of interest to anyone."
~Kazza, a very smart man that covered all the angles with this one. I like it.
avatar
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 pm

I do remember one day about four months ago where you seemed to be acting quite normal

Hey, you wern't supposed to tell anybody about that day. It was supposed to be a secret. Sad

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by HotParadox on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Old Timer wrote:I do remember one day about four months ago where you seemed to be acting quite normal

Hey, you wern't supposed to tell anybody about that day. It was supposed to be a secret. Sad
Don't sweat it, OT. Nobody believes him.

_________________
"The preceding post is my personal opinion and may or may not be true, may or may not have been posted by me, and most likely contains nothing of interest to anyone."
~Kazza, a very smart man that covered all the angles with this one. I like it.
avatar
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Theophilus on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:58 am

No one should if they are smart. If people even started believing half of what I say. I don't know what would happen.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Location : Beautiful Northern California.
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:42 am

Theophilus wrote:No one should if they are smart. If people even started believing half of what I say. I don't know what would happen.

Why not try it and see just what would happen just for the heck of it. Very Happy

Besides they don't know what a nice guy you are like I do. Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum