$10,000.00 challenge

Go down

$10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Ok boys and girls here is a site that you must read. Especially if you voted for obama.

Like it or not it is the truth and the evidence is there in black and white. After you read this maybe you should contact your congressmen and see what they tell you. something is really wrong here.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101892

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Theophilus on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:03 am

Old Timer wrote:Ok boys and girls here is a site that you must read. Especially if you voted for obama.

Like it or not it is the truth and the evidence is there in black and white. After you read this maybe you should contact your congressmen and see what they tell you. something is really wrong here.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101892

I would first ask if the birth certificate shown as an example to compare against the one provided by Obama. Did they come from the same hospital at the same time frame?

Also this comes from world net daily. While I will agree there are some good writers there. They are biased. That does not make them wrong. It just means that they are biased.

If this birth certificate came form the same hospital, than that needs to be pointed out. If the birth certificates came from the same hospital than I missed that, my bad.

Also people from time to time do loose their birth certificates, and when you request a new one. The new birth certificate may be in a different format than the original.

So my feeling is. I need some more data on this, before I could even come close to believing this.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Location : Beautiful Northern California.
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Old Timer on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:36 am

Theophilus wrote:
Old Timer wrote:Ok boys and girls here is a site that you must read. Especially if you voted for obama.

Like it or not it is the truth and the evidence is there in black and white. After you read this maybe you should contact your congressmen and see what they tell you. something is really wrong here.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101892

I would first ask if the birth certificate shown as an example to compare against the one provided by Obama. Did they come from the same hospital at the same time frame?

Also this comes from world net daily. While I will agree there are some good writers there. They are biased. That does not make them wrong. It just means that they are biased.

If this birth certificate came form the same hospital, than that needs to be pointed out. If the birth certificates came from the same hospital than I missed that, my bad.

Also people from time to time do loose their birth certificates, and when you request a new one. The new birth certificate may be in a different format than the original.

So my feeling is. I need some more data on this, before I could even come close to believing this.

The only way you will ever find out is to do what I did and that is contact the state of Hawaii yourself. I had to find the right agency and I suggest that each of you do the same so you will kno. also it does not matter which hospital as they all use what the state issues, not their own.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Theophilus on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 am

Old Timer wrote:
Theophilus wrote:
Old Timer wrote:Ok boys and girls here is a site that you must read. Especially if you voted for obama.

Like it or not it is the truth and the evidence is there in black and white. After you read this maybe you should contact your congressmen and see what they tell you. something is really wrong here.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=101892

I would first ask if the birth certificate shown as an example to compare against the one provided by Obama. Did they come from the same hospital at the same time frame?

Also this comes from world net daily. While I will agree there are some good writers there. They are biased. That does not make them wrong. It just means that they are biased.

If this birth certificate came form the same hospital, than that needs to be pointed out. If the birth certificates came from the same hospital than I missed that, my bad.

Also people from time to time do loose their birth certificates, and when you request a new one. The new birth certificate may be in a different format than the original.

So my feeling is. I need some more data on this, before I could even come close to believing this.

The only way you will ever find out is to do what I did and that is contact the state of Hawaii yourself. I had to find the right agency and I suggest that each of you do the same so you will kno. also it does not matter which hospital as they all use what the state issues, not their own.

Even though the state issues birth certificates. My thinking was one might vary from hospital to hospital.

Though I don't know for sure.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Location : Beautiful Northern California.
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $10,000.00 challenge

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum