kissing arabs behind again?

Go down

kissing arabs behind again?

Post by Old Timer on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Sounds like obama is kissing arab but again. It also seems like more and more he is letting folks know with whom he stands with. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30350430/

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kissing arabs behind again?

Post by CarolinaHound on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:37 pm

They should have every right to sue Iran. We should of bombed the hell out of the after they were released in my opinion. I know that's not the PC thing to say, but we let those terrorist get away with it, just like we're letting the terrorist get away with 9-11.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

View user profile http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:05 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:They should have every right to sue Iran. We should of bombed the hell out of the after they were released in my opinion. I know that's not the PC thing to say, but we let those terrorist get away with it, just like we're letting the terrorist get away with 9-11.

Have you noticed that a lot of what obama is doing is always in the arabs favor. And not one word from the media either. Well the way I see it is that islam sucks and their prophet was a child molester. After all he did marry a 10 year old didn't he. And what would happen to us if we tried that. And our so called president worshiped him.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:13 am

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:They should have every right to sue Iran. We should of bombed the hell out of the after they were released in my opinion. I know that's not the PC thing to say, but we let those terrorist get away with it, just like we're letting the terrorist get away with 9-11.

Have you noticed that a lot of what obama is doing is always in the arabs favor. And not one word from the media either. Well the way I see it is that islam sucks and their prophet was a child molester. After all he did marry a 10 year old didn't he. And what would happen to us if we tried that. And our so called president worshiped him.

Meh. Moses ordered his army to rape little girls (but only if they were virgins).
Kazza

Male
Number of posts : 342
Job/hobbies : Physicist
Registration date : 2009-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:02 am

There were people that lived to be 500 years old in the christian bible. I think their idea of a year when Muhammad and Moses where around and ours today were different spans of time. I have no issue with Arabs or Muslims, when they take our people prisoners, torture them and etc. And their government is helping them.. we need to kick their ass.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:17 am

Moses' army came back from slaughtering some tribe (can't remember which) and said they had left all the women and children alive. Moses said "DUH! What are you doing! Go kill all the young boys, and all the women that aren't virgins. But all the young girls that are virgins you can keep for yourselves". (paraphrasing, obviously)

I think it's just a fable anyways, I doubt this ever happened, but I get frustrated when christians poke fun of Mohammed for being a paedophile, when the christian prophets were just as bad.
Kazza

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:27 am

I can understand that Kazza. Wink

I just think Obama is being way too nice to the wrong people. For him to say the families of those people shouldn't sue Iran for what happened to them. But people here are allowed to sue cigarette manufacturers and McDonald's is bs.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:13 am

CarolinaHound wrote:I can understand that Kazza. Wink

I just think Obama is being way too nice to the wrong people. For him to say the families of those people shouldn't sue Iran for what happened to them. But people here are allowed to sue cigarette manufacturers and McDonald's is bs.

I couldn't find anything else about it on google news, so I'm not really sure what's going on. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some other reason that he's trying to stop them. It's not likely that he's just trying to be nice.

I mean, I wonder what suing them would accomplish? Do you think Iran would actually pay them anything? Maybe in a situation like that, the US government has to pay them instead. If the US allows a US based court to sue Iran, would that then mean they have to honour an Iranian court that sues the US?
Kazza

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:36 am

I thought to sue another country you had to win the right in a US court to take it to the UN or some form of international court. You're right though. They wouldn't pay. But sometimes thing should be done for general principle.

Kinda like somebody doing me wrong and I cuss them out or simply cold cock them. I really does no good. But it'd make me feel better non the less. Wink Or giving a serial killer 10 life sentences. wtf is all that about? lol

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by DM007 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:30 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:......Or giving a serial killer 10 life sentences. wtf is all that about? lol

A bit O/T, but you asked......

This is VERY important. Every count of a crime, especially capitol murder, MUST be sentenced independent of any other. Hence, multiple life, life + 99 years, etc, sentences. If a serial killer, or a killer/assailant of multiple victims is sentenced once for several crimes, he only has to beat one rap (prove he/she didn't kill one of the victims), then walks on the rest, because he can no longer serve that sentence. If he/she is exonerated for one or more of the crimes, only that/those convictions/sentences are dismissed, while the others still stand. This has happened several times, which is why we do it this way. It is also important how the sentences are ordered served: consecutive or concurrent, if there is a possibility of parole on only one count. This is why all life sentences are ordered served consecutive (one sentence at a time, as opposed to several at the same time), although the convict can't possibly serve more than one. It's legal mumbo-jumbo, but it's very necessary. And, to your point, it is a feel-good justice for victims and/or family members.

.......back to your regular programming.......

DM007

Number of posts : 372

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:43 pm

DM007 wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:......Or giving a serial killer 10 life sentences. wtf is all that about? lol

This is VERY important. Every count of a crime, especially capitol murder, MUST be sentenced independent of any other. Hence, multiple life, life + 99 years, etc, sentences. If a serial killer, or a killer/assailant of multiple victims is sentenced once for several crimes, he only has to beat one rap (prove he/she didn't kill one of the victims), then walks on the rest, because he can no longer serve that sentence. If he/she is exonerated for one or more of the crimes, only that/those convictions/sentences are dismissed, while the others still stand. This has happened several times, which is why we do it this way. It is also important how the sentences are ordered served: consecutive or concurrent, if there is a possibility of parole on only one count. This is why all life sentences are ordered served consecutive (one sentence at a time, as opposed to several at the same time), although the convict can't possibly serve more than one. It's legal mumbo-jumbo, but it's very necessary. And, to your point, it is a feel-good justice for victims and/or family members.

There is a much easier and cheaper way. the cost of a 45 slug is a lot cheaper than paying for 20 or mor years fo someone in prison isn't it. Stealing a loaf of bread is one thing but a serial killer. why not just get it over with.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazza on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Old Timer wrote:
DM007 wrote:

There is a much easier and cheaper way. the cost of a 45 slug is a lot cheaper than paying for 20 or mor years fo someone in prison isn't it. Stealing a loaf of bread is one thing but a serial killer. why not just get it over with.

Because sometimes we get it wrong.
Kazza

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:09 am

Kazza wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
DM007 wrote:

Because sometimes we get it wrong.

I am talking about thoe that will continually do those things such as murder, rape and so on. As well as a serial killer. You will never change them into a productive member of society.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down