DOWN GOES CNN!!!.....DOWN GOES CNN!!!

Go down

DOWN GOES CNN!!!.....DOWN GOES CNN!!!

Post by Frankg on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 am

Watch how this blatantly biased CNN moonbat gets her clock cleaned after the cameras are off....

FOX RATINGS SURGE ON PROTEST COVERAGE
8-11 PM ET

FOXNEWS 3,390,000
MSNBC 1,210,000
CNN 1,070,000
CNN HEADLINE 909,000

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,980,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 3,239,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,947,000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,740,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,401,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,185,000
COMEDY DAILY SHOW 1,777,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,499,000
COMEDY COLBERT 1,446,000
CNNHN GRACE 1,336,000
CNN KING 1,292,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,149,000
CNN COOPER 1,021,000
Frankg

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DOWN GOES CNN!!!.....DOWN GOES CNN!!!

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 am

I hope people finally see what the msm is made of Frank, from that and NBC's coverage of it. They were way out of line.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 am

CarolinaHound wrote:I hope people finally see what the msm is made of Frank, from that and NBC's coverage of it. They were way out of line.

The way it looks is that they are supposed to make it look like a joke so those that did not participate will not in the future. But it will nmot work as the people are getting down right fed up with this one sided reporting.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:14 am

i saw this bitch on o'reily last night. plus, accordingly, add up all the viewership on 4/15 of all the stations in the nation and compare it to fox alone. fox was still up by 50,000 viewers. people care, people want to hear about what's going on and people are denied access to it by all these berkie wearing station execs. thank god for o'reilly, beck-yes i love beck-and all the rest of them that present peope with the news of and from the people of the us.

HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jax74 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Great video. Thats why the MSM is suffering here is they are trying to paint these TEA party people like kooks when most of the American people feel the same way about this outrageous spending. I know a lot of people that voted for Obama and now they basically feel like they were hoodwinked. They cant believe all the spending hes been doing along with the (D) controlled congress and the few wimpy (R) that went along with it. Most of them will probably get primaried in thier next election.

Jax74

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Jax74 wrote:Great video. Thats why the MSM is suffering here is they are trying to paint these TEA party people like kooks when most of the American people feel the same way about this outrageous spending. I know a lot of people that voted for Obama and now they basically feel like they were hoodwinked. They cant believe all the spending hes been doing along with the (D) controlled congress and the few wimpy (R) that went along with it. Most of them will probably get primaried in thier next election.

And he is just getting started bringing about the downfall of this country. It may not have been his intention but it is what he is doing.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Jax74 wrote:Great video. Thats why the MSM is suffering here is they are trying to paint these TEA party people like kooks when most of the American people feel the same way about this outrageous spending. I know a lot of people that voted for Obama and now they basically feel like they were hoodwinked. They cant believe all the spending hes been doing along with the (D) controlled congress and the few wimpy (R) that went along with it. Most of them will probably get primaried in thier next election.

Just out of curiosity...have you or anyone you know brought any big ticket items lately...like a new car, lawn mower etc.?? Would you say your spending habits have not changed since this recession started??...do you believe people are spending the same as a year ago???
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 pm

There's rumor that there were quite a few dems at those parties. Perhaps that upset the mainstream.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:

Just out of curiosity...have you or anyone you know brought any big ticket items lately...like a new car, lawn mower etc.?? Would you say your spending habits have not changed since this recession started??...do you believe people are spending the same as a year ago???

Not anyone I know. I know several that have had to have their internet shut off, and actually had to choose between having a cell or a land line.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Old Timer wrote:

And he is just getting started bringing about the downfall of this country. It may not have been his intention but it is what he is doing.

Isn't that what you said about Bush?????
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Old Timer wrote:

Isn't that what you said about Bush?????

No sir I did not say that, I have stayed out of the political arena for over 30 years now because I was so disgusted. But I can no longer keep quiet. Of course Bush made mistakes. Each and every president has. But there is just something that is going on that is not right. If you have ever sensed danger yhou would know what I mean.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Nope. None. I am in the market for a riding mower, but I'm looking at buying used from an individual rather than new... and if necessary I can still get another year or two out of my push-mower.
I'm spending less... and IMO people in general are spending less than they were a year ago.

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:17 pm

Folks here in Jackson are not spending as much either. Business is down all over town in some places by 25 to 30 %

I am not spending anything I don't have to. I don't care what obams says, he wants us to spend so he can get out of the holehe is digging for himself. I notice that he is getting real chummy with all of those that swore to bring us down. Iran, Cuba and Hugo Chavez to name a few. Not to mention his famous " I'm not bowing I am looking for my contact lens"

Best be ready folks, hard and much different times are coming.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum