Bowing to the king

Go down

Bowing to the king

Post by Old Timer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:22 am

I wonder how much pressure the white house has bought to bear on the media about not showing obama bowing to the king. as there is nothing on this mornings news so far, One arab to another? Suspect

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bowing to the king

Post by PaulM on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 am

Considering it's been over 1 week and the media's love affair with BO... I'd say not much pressure at all.

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:37 pm

PaulM wrote:Considering it's been over 1 week and the media's love affair with BO... I'd say not much pressure at all.

I’m increasingly convinced that Obama is putting this country into a very dangerous place; a place from which our extrication will take decades. His economic policy is already a massive flop and his foreign policy skills are non-existent and now he is bowing and scraping before other leaders.

Watching Obama self-destruct only a few months into his first (only) term might be more humorous if it weren’t so potentially dangerous and economically destructive to all of us.

http://www.jasonhayes.org/?p=3252

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 pm

It is more than a little scary OT.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

View user profile http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Something that has really disturbed me in his little recent and continuing "world tour", are his speeches abroad. I have never, ever heard any sitting President from either party, in my entire life, keep denegrating the United States and making ridiculous excuses and apologies for so many things and simply putting down this country, it's history, it's policies, it's economics, it's citizens, etc....you name it. I have listened very carefully to all the speeches he has made in all the countries that he has visited thus far and I am disgusted, shocked, saddened and plain ass baffled! They ought to just call it the Humble Pie Eating Crow Our Country Is Screwed and We Are a Bunch Of Assholes And Have Never Done Anything Right Ever Apology Tour.

Plus, (and I noticed this thoughout his campaign speeches and it drove me nuts to no end as he did it so much) his take, his memory, knowledge and spin on history/facts is so incredibly wrong and full of crap. It is just plain embarrassing and ignorant for the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet to behave this way, and frankly, I have passed from being confused, to shocked and baffled to utterly sickened. He is making a fool of himself to the nations of the world, weaking our status and respect and making a public mockery of this country. Again, I have never seen any sitting President do this before. I just sit here and hold my head in my hands and scream a little. lol When you read what the foreign (not the US) press is saying and what many foreign leaders/ambassadors/dignitaries etc., are saying, you have to realize that Obama is causing some serious, serious damage to our nation.

We are really screwed here folks, really screwed with his clueless, dangerous attitude, what he is projecting to the rest of the world and frankly, his plain and pure ineptness. The only funny (yet very telling and poignant) event, was the Koreans firing off a FU missle during his European tour. God help us.

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:06 am

Come on Put It Out There Baby, you know he inherited the problems, even the one that come in the future because he let the world know he lacks a set. Shocked
I think if I hear "I inherited these problems." one more time I'm gonna shoot the TV. Yea he inherited them, happens to every new prez. Get over it and quit trying to lay blame. It's his baby now. He let people think he was the miracle worker, time to put up or shut up, and quit bowing to men wearing dresses!!!

{The views and opinions of this poster may or may not be the views and opinions of his other personalities. His personalities and the voices in his head take no responsibility for said posters actions. They inherited his issues, it's not their fault.}

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus on Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:05 am

Put It Out There Baby wrote:Something that has really disturbed me in his little recent and continuing "world tour", are his speeches abroad. I have never, ever heard any sitting President from either party, in my entire life, keep denegrating the United States and making ridiculous excuses and apologies for so many things and simply putting down this country, it's history, it's policies, it's economics, it's citizens, etc....you name it. I have listened very carefully to all the speeches he has made in all the countries that he has visited thus far and I am disgusted, shocked, saddened and plain ass baffled! They ought to just call it the Humble Pie Eating Crow Our Country Is Screwed and We Are a Bunch Of Assholes And Have Never Done Anything Right Ever Apology Tour.

Plus, (and I noticed this thoughout his campaign speeches and it drove me nuts to no end as he did it so much) his take, his memory, knowledge and spin on history/facts is so incredibly wrong and full of crap. It is just plain embarrassing and ignorant for the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet to behave this way, and frankly, I have passed from being confused, to shocked and baffled to utterly sickened. He is making a fool of himself to the nations of the world, weaking our status and respect and making a public mockery of this country. Again, I have never seen any sitting President do this before. I just sit here and hold my head in my hands and scream a little. lol When you read what the foreign (not the US) press is saying and what many foreign leaders/ambassadors/dignitaries etc., are saying, you have to realize that Obama is causing some serious, serious damage to our nation.

We are really screwed here folks, really screwed with his clueless, dangerous attitude, what he is projecting to the rest of the world and frankly, his plain and pure ineptness. The only funny (yet very telling and poignant) event, was the Koreans firing off a FU missle during his European tour. God help us.

The only thing that matters, and says anything is our policy, towards the countries we are talking to. Words spoken don't mean jack, when it comes to politics.

It's just a never ending game.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 am

Theophilus wrote:
Put It Out There Baby wrote:Something that has really disturbed me in his little recent and continuing "world tour", are his speeches abroad. I have never, ever heard any sitting President from either party, in my entire life, keep denegrating the United States and making ridiculous excuses and apologies for so many things and simply putting down this country, it's history, it's policies, it's economics, it's citizens, etc....you name it. I have listened very carefully to all the speeches he has made in all the countries that he has visited thus far and I am disgusted, shocked, saddened and plain ass baffled! They ought to just call it the Humble Pie Eating Crow Our Country Is Screwed and We Are a Bunch Of Assholes And Have Never Done Anything Right Ever Apology Tour.

The only thing that matters, and says anything is our policy, towards the countries we are talking to. Words spoken don't mean jack, when it comes to politics.

Hopefully, this country will begin to see that they have made a really bad mistake electing obama. I am very thankful that I had no part of it.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Theophilus wrote:

Hopefully, this country will begin to see that they have made a really bad mistake electing obama. I am very thankful that I had no part of it.

You and me both OT.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Theophilus wrote:

You and me both OT.

I wonder what would happen if someone started a website to impeach that asshole. (sorry)

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Theophilus wrote:

You and me both OT.

I wonder what would happen if someone started a website to impeach that asshole. (sorry)

Nothing would happen. We should of impeached Bush. We didn't. You know people have for years been sounding the alarm when it comes to spending. Bush and the republicans did nothing to slow spending. They opened the door to it big time. Makes one wonder who is really running things.

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:43 pm

What is the real point of impeachment anyway? To spend millions more to accuse someone of something everybody knows he or she did? Give them another book to write so they can make more off the backs of those stupid enough to buy it? It seems pointless and idiotic, by the time it's over he/she will have served out his term anyway.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:47 pm

guys, seriously, there's no grounds to impeach him. none.

HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Even if there was, by the time it was done, so would the damage. OT is starting to talk like a liberal though, "IMPEACH!!! IMPEACH!!!".

lol!

Just jokin OT. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 am

CarolinaHound wrote:Even if there was, by the time it was done, so would the damage. OT is starting to talk like a liberal though, "IMPEACH!!! IMPEACH!!!".

lol!

Just jokin OT. Very Happy

Actually that is probably one of the nicest names I have been called. Not to worry my friend, no offense taken, the only offense I take is with that arab ass kisser. Evil or Very Mad If there ever was any doubt in my mind before that, it was removed. In my opinioon he has just shown his true colors. He was and is a muslim, of that you cannot change my mind. He was hand picked and chosen to do exactly what he is doing by the arab world. They know they cannot beat us in a war, but they can bring about our downfall from within. And as the koran states, all non believers shall be killed. The downfall of the U.S. has been the goal of many countries. It is going on right now. Just take a good look around you at what is happening here today. And you know who is going to scream the loudest when it happens? Those that sat by and said nah, it will never happen, all of those bleeding hearts that have not and will not take a hard stand will scream the loudest.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down