Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Self-Inflation Of Rush Limbaugh

Post by Terry05_99 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:28 am

JReed wrote:We're all hypocrits. Some just moreso than others.
Just like we're all liars. the only thing that varies is the degree.

No revelation there, but thats what were talking about here right? The degree of lying, which may be measured in how it affects others perhaps? When a politician say no pork, and yet thats what we get, thats a lie we will pay for the rest of our lives. Im sick of anyone who defends politicians, and I don't care what side of the isle they stand, they all lie. We though have come to accept this as the norm, it disgusting and we should demand better.

"There we no U2 spy planes flying over Russia" "No new taxes" "I did not have sex with that girl" "We know he has WMD" "No more pork"

Terry05_99

Male
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 177
Job/hobbies : Harley Davidsons, flying, hunting
Humor : Thats not funny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:54 am

Terry05_99 wrote:

No revelation there, but thats what were talking about here right? The degree of lying, which may be measured in how it affects others perhaps? When a politician say no pork, and yet thats what we get, thats a lie we will pay for the rest of our lives. Im sick of anyone who defends politicians, and I don't care what side of the isle they stand, they all lie. We though have come to accept this as the norm, it disgusting and we should demand better.

"There we no U2 spy planes flying over Russia" "No new taxes" "I did not have sex with that girl" "We know he has WMD" "No more pork"

I agree. Problem is that they ( the politicians ) have placed themselves above the law and will do whatever they please because they know that the people in this country are afraid of their own government and will not do anything but talk about it and never take any action. Evil or Very Mad

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry05_99 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 am

Old Timer wrote:
Terry05_99 wrote:

I agree. Problem is that they ( the politicians ) have placed themselves above the law and will do whatever they please because they know that the people in this country are afraid of their own government and will not do anything but talk about it and never take any action. Evil or Very Mad

Your right and Im not sure about what could be done without doing something illegal. People wanted change, Obama ran around this country saying he would make changes, be transparent, no pork. Of course people voted for that, but what do we have, the same ole thing.

Terry05_99

Male
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 177
Job/hobbies : Harley Davidsons, flying, hunting
Humor : Thats not funny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Terry05_99 wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
Terry05_99 wrote:

Your right and Im not sure about what could be done without doing something illegal. People wanted change, Obama ran around this country saying he would make changes, be transparent, no pork. Of course people voted for that, but what do we have, the same ole thing.

There are many things that people can do to change things to what they should be. The only problem is that the people of this country have been more or less trained to be docile and fear those in power. This is not something that has started here in recent times but rather many centuries ago.

Those in power soon found out that by making the masses fear them, they could have the power to do what ever they wanted to. For example, make the witch doctor mad at you and he would put a curse on you. Now of course he was watched so he could do nothing, but those in his employ could and did without others knowing about it. So there we have fear being installed. It happened because the witch doctor said it would. And the masses not knowing any better soon fell under the spell of his so called magic by means of fear of what he might do to them if they made him mad.

Now this system has been refined and honed to perfection by the worlds politicians today. Today's witch doctor can use forces such as the FBI,CIA and the IRS. and yes they can install fear into people. You don't even have to do anything wrong, but they can sure make it seem like you did. Even though you are being framed, you could do nothing.

But there are wasy to get around it if you can find enough foloks that are willing to stand up and be counted and not back down. But I doubt it. Most folks will talk about it but will not put their name on the dotted line and expose themselves to what might happen if they did. Yep, fear is a powerful weapon indeed. All you have to do is reverse it and use it to your own advantage and you actually could do some good. But my guess is that it will never happen.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2