Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions

+14
Theophilus
PaulM
Susan aka CV
Kazza
Put It Out There Baby
luciano
Americanadian
Night-Reaper
Sir Bonvolio
Peregrine(Endangered)
CarolinaHound
coontie
Old Timer
HotParadox
18 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:42 pm

I'll send you my mom's waffle recipe - best waffles I've EVER had! I found out that one is a "secret" family one... at least that's what she said. I'm not sure about the biscuit pudding one, either. I googled it and what I found the recipes didn't look nearly as tasty as the one that we have. My grandma used to run a bakery out of her home in Zimbabwe, so a lot of our family recipes are baked goods and deserts. But they're DELICIOUS!

Back to top Go down

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:45 pm

HotParadox wrote:
lisan24 wrote: Oh, I did get your PM HP. Thank you very VERY much! I'm going to try them out today.

I'm posting some of my family's favorite recipes in the recipe thread. Most are deserts, I have one breakfast item as well though.
I would love to try some of your recipes, especially since you have lived in Wyoming and Utah, both states which I absolutely love. I worked in Utah and it's gorgeous, to die for. Plus you are originally from Idaho or something? I love regional recipes.

You are the only person I have ever given that recipe to. I love you
I'm just bumping this to this page, so our talk makes sense to us. Arrow Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:48 pm

I'll have to get some of my dad's ducth oven recipes as well. His dutch oven ribs won several awards here in Utah - they're soooo good. (In fact, for our wedding dinner we did dutch oven ribs, dutch oven potatos, and dutch oven peach cobbler!)

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:52 pm

lisan24 wrote:I'll send you my mom's waffle recipe - best waffles I've EVER had! I found out that one is a "secret" family one... at least that's what she said. I'm not sure about the biscuit pudding one, either. I googled it and what I found the recipes didn't look nearly as tasty as the one that we have. My grandma used to run a bakery out of her home in Zimbabwe, so a lot of our family recipes are baked goods and deserts. But they're DELICIOUS!
I am psyched about the waffles. I have a Belgium waffle maker. I make the ones in the booklet, but they are just ok. Is your Nana around to still bake? My Nana taught me so many recipes and she couldn't even speak English. She would just show me. When making pasta she would measure the flour in her hands and say to me, "Quanto basta, VALERIA!" (she would emphasize my name!) which means, "When it's enough, Valerie!" Meaning put in as much flour as the eggs require to make a dough. Too funny, but Nanas are the best cooks.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:00 pm

lisan24 wrote:I'll have to get some of my dad's ducth oven recipes as well. His dutch oven ribs won several awards here in Utah - they're soooo good. (In fact, for our wedding dinner we did dutch oven ribs, dutch oven potatos, and dutch oven peach cobbler!)
That is exactly what I want! If you give me the ribs recipe and the potatoes and yum! cobbler you'll make my entire family happy. To be honest, I love Dutch oven cooking. One pot meals are such comfort food. It's so funny, my mother used to make her ribs in a Dutch oven and I never got her recipe, but to me they are much better made in a Dutch oven than on a grill or regular oven. I'll make the entire meal potatoes, ribs and cobbler tomorrow if you post them today. Or the Sunday after you post them. I was looking for a recipe for Dutch oven ribs for the Superbowl, but I couldn't even find one on the net.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:07 pm

lisan24 wrote:I'll have to get some of my dad's ducth oven recipes as well. His dutch oven ribs won several awards here in Utah - they're soooo good. (In fact, for our wedding dinner we did dutch oven ribs, dutch oven potatos, and dutch oven peach cobbler!)

please, please...would love to make dutch oven ribs...just t ell me how!!!!
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Gardening, Birding
Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:14 pm

I have to laugh....our buddy Lexx who never use to post or respond to anything in the political thread is over there giving his best, trying to save Scam.Com...
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:15 pm

I e-mailed my dad, and sent him a text letting him know I e-mailed him. I should've asked for his hot wings recipe too. He makes his own homemade sauce instead of using barbecue sauce, they're delicious as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:20 pm

lisan24 wrote:I e-mailed my dad, and sent him a text letting him know I e-mailed him. I should've asked for his hot wings recipe too. He makes his own homemade sauce instead of using barbecue sauce, they're delicious as well.
I can't believe how lucky you are that your Dad is a Champion Cook! king I'm psyched about getting the recipes! bounce
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:I have to laugh....our buddy Lexx who never use to post or respond to anything in the political thread is over there giving his best, trying to save Scam.Com...
Is he still talking in code? Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:24 pm

HotParadox wrote:
lisan24 wrote:I e-mailed my dad, and sent him a text letting him know I e-mailed him. I should've asked for his hot wings recipe too. He makes his own homemade sauce instead of using barbecue sauce, they're delicious as well.
I can't believe how lucky you are that your Dad is a Champion Cook! king I'm psyched about getting the recipes! bounce

Cooking is HUGE in my family. My mom is really good with breads and gourmet type stuff, my dad is really good with meats and different types of sandwiches. My mom actually worked as a sous chef for a few years and worked with a lot of different chefs.

We're a total food family. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:09 pm

HotParadox wrote:
Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:I have to laugh....our buddy Lexx who never use to post or respond to anything in the political thread is over there giving his best, trying to save Scam.Com...
Yes, and still pretending to be "deep" and doing the obnoxious "hehe just askn" along with the 4 same emoticans at the end of every one of his posts. The guy is so clueless and "out there", most of his responses have nothing to do with the thread topic and make no sense, well except to him. LMAO

Last edited by Put It Out There Baby on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 4 times in total

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine(Endangered) Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 pm

HotParadox wrote:

Yeah...thats Lexx...I believe he is one of the first people to post on Scam...He signed on in 2005.
Peregrine(Endangered)
Peregrine(Endangered)

Female
Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Hehe......just askin Razz
luciano
luciano

Male
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 517

https://talkusdown.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:05 pm

luciano wrote:Hehe......just askin Razz
LOL! Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:07 pm

Peregrine(Endangered) wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Yeah...thats Lexx...I believe he is one of the first people to post on Scam...He signed on in 2005.
Oh, ya, P, lexx is a real townie. Practically the mayor over there! rabbit
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Put It Out There Baby wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
Yes, and still pretending to be "deep" and doing the obnoxious "hehe just askn" along with the 4 same emoticans at the end of every one of his posts. The guy is so clueless and "out there", most of his responses have nothing to do with the thread topic and make no sense, well except to him. LMAO
LOL! What always got me is I would get dizzy and stupid reading his posts because tHeyALwAYsLOoKedlIkEtHIs!?ANdiWOulDgOBlInD?!?BythEtIMeigOT ThrOUgH??!!
hEHEhAHaJusTASkiN???!?!?! hEhEhAHaHehELOlHahEl Twisted Evil cyclops Mad bounce What a Face

Last edited by HotParadox on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:58 pm

luciano wrote:Hehe......just askin Razz
EEEEEKKKK!!! ROTFL!!!! Man, I want to scream!!!! lol

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:46 pm

HotParadox wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
LOL! What always got me is I would get dizzy and stupid reading his posts because tHeyALwAYsLOoKedlIkEtHIs!?ANdiWOulDgOBlInD?!?BythEtIMeigOT ThrOUgH??!!
hEHEhAHaJusTASkiN???!?!?! hEhEhAHaHehELOlHahEl Twisted Evil cyclops Mad bounce What a Face

Could be worse.
HeCoULdHavDoNEtHiS!!!! hEhEhe... JsUtAksin!!!!! pirat bounce drunken scratch

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:29 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Could be worse.
Ain't that the truth!!!

So you did it anyways...just to what, aggravate me? Twisted Evil
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:29 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Could be worse.
Ain't that the truth!!!

No, just making a point. Really. Would I do something just to aggravate you?...... Never mind. Of course I would. Suspect

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:51 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Could be worse.
Ain't that the truth!!!

No, just making a point. Really. Would I do something just to aggravate you?...... Never mind. Of course I would. Suspect
I didn't have to read the fine print to figure that out. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:58 pm

My of my, what a cute pair of love birde you two make. And they say that politics make strange bed fellows. hehehehehe lol!

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Old Timer wrote:My of my, what a cute pair of love birde you two make. And they say that politics make strange bed fellows. hehehehehe lol!

affraid affraid affraid affraid

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

RANDOM BACK-TALK/Off-Topic Discussions - Page 4 Empty You wish

Post by HotParadox Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:34 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Old Timer wrote:My of my, what a cute pair of love birde you two make. And they say that politics make strange bed fellows. hehehehehe lol!

I'll raise your four:
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:52 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

I'll raise your four:
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Ya never know HP, I might of used that expression in the context of excitement rather than it's normal meaning. tongue

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:55 pm

Looks like OT is teaching you how to butter me up. Nice try.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:01 pm

HotParadox wrote:Looks like OT is teaching you how to butter me up. Nice try.

Butter? hmmmm... Laughing

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:55 am

CarolinaHound wrote:

And don't forget the cinnamon Very Happy

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Old Timer wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

And don't forget the cinnamon Very Happy

cinnamon would be off topic. Very Happy

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Yes, off topic. Very. Basketball
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by luciano Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:18 pm

This dude needs locked up for awhile, I think he should get a bit more time than the average offender of assault, because of his position of power as a jail guard.