Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROBLEM? ASK ME FOR HELP

+15
counterpoint
Night-Reaper
xshivx
DM007
PaulM
Peregrine(Endangered)
Theophilus
CarolinaHound
Cartoon Head
Big Slick
Old Timer
catch-22
Admin
luciano
HotParadox
19 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

PROBLEM? ASK ME FOR HELP - Page 3 Empty Re: PROBLEM? ASK ME FOR HELP

Post by HotParadox Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:57 pm

DM007 wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
DM007 wrote:
Peregrine wrote:I want to upload a personal picture from MY Pictures...Its on my hard drive but I can't get it to work...what can i do???

Select "host an image" (icon at the top). It will walk you through the steps to upload the image to a free image hosting service. Once you have done that, copy the URL (it'll have a couple options for image size, including a thumbnail that can be clicked for the larger image), and paste it into the image link text line, at the end of the procedure.

Or, get an account at any of a number of free hosting services (Photo Bucket, Webshots, etc.). Upload your pics to there, then link the the URL into your posts.

Once you do that, use the "Preview" button instead of the "Send" button at the bottom of your post editor to be sure it actually attached. If it looks OK, send it. Don't forget to SEND. The Preview is not posted to the thread yet.
I can't get the host image option to work as it usually does, DM. When I hit 'host it' it sends me back to the previous screen:File /URL???
Hot

You have to "browse" and "upload" your pick, first. Once it uploads, then click "host it". It should then load the applet with the 3 URL's. Copy the middle URL to your clipboard (highlight the entire line, right click on it, select copy), then paste it into your post edit. If you don't upload first, it will continually cycle the little windows, as it has nothing to "host".
Trying it again, DM! And this one's for PaulM. Happy Birthday, Paul!!!
PROBLEM? ASK ME FOR HELP - Page 3 Dscf0220

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/13/45/39/96/dscf0220.jpg

Oh, ya. Looks like I'm golden. Thanks DM! flower
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:01 pm

DM007 wrote:
HotParadox wrote:......I'm having your instructions tatted somewhere, haha!

Somewhere??? How about a pic of that??? (unless it's your hubby's hairy a.... Exclamation )
Hehe! Now, how did you know he has a hairy a..ah...duh, armpit? Ya, armpit, that's the ticket! affraid
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:58 pm

So how do i PM i think i must be doing sumit wrong lol
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:50 pm

xshivx wrote:So how do i PM i think i must be doing sumit wrong lol

See where it says 'MP', under my avatar?

Press that.

As a test.

Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 1661

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:12 pm

ahh right okay so in just do tht and send the message i write and it does it?
xshivx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:11 pm

xshivx wrote:So how do i PM i think i must be doing sumit wrong lol
xs, you can go to the person's avatar that you want to pm and click on the mp (message:private) icon, located under the person's avatar. A new screen will come up. The receiver's username will be written in the blank space for you. Type in the Subject and write your message. Then you hit send. That's it!

Another way to do it is to go to the top of your screen. Go to the next the last icon on the right. It is a picture of an envelope. Click on that and it will bring you to a screen that has a detailed list all of your messages-those to you and from you. Also, you may send a message using this envelope icon, but you must put the username of the receiver of your PM, in the blank space.

Either way, the message will be stored in your outbox, not in your sent box. It will only appear in your sentbox when and if the receiver opens your message. So if you want to see what messages you have sent to people, go to both the sent and the outboxes. If the message is still in your outbox, the receiver has not opened your PM yet.

Test it both ways and tell me how you make out.
Hot I love you
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 pm

HotParadox wrote:
Trying it again, DM! And this one's for PaulM. Happy Birthday, Paul!!!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/13/45/39/96/dscf0220.jpg

Oh, ya. Looks like I'm golden. Thanks DM! flower

Good lookin horse!! Thanks for the pic HP Smile

He looks like you wouldn't want to piss him off *lol*
PaulM
PaulM

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey HP, what do you do to a member of this site who has been sending nasty e-mails? If you are curious who, it is Counterpoint.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Counterpoint?

Never seen him post, fella.

My guess would be forward them to HP or Luciano, and they will take it from there.

Are we talking PM's or actual e mails here?

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:Hey HP, what do you do to a member of this site who has been sending nasty e-mails? If you are curious who, it is Counterpoint.
N-R, check your PM from me. Thanks!
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:15 pm

Stab him through the internet mate.

Laughing Laughing

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:18 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:Stab him through the internet mate.

Laughing Laughing
affraid
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Hey, if one of your son's could invent that, it would sell more than any Harry Potter book.

Imagine the uses it would have during online arguements?

Razz

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:30 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:Hey, if one of your son's could invent that, it would sell more than any Harry Potter book.

Imagine the uses it would have during online arguements?

Razz
I like it. I'll mention it to them. Very Happy
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:53 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:Stab him through the internet mate.

Laughing Laughing
Good idea!!
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey HP, check your PM when you get a chance.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:57 am

Done deal, N-R.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by counterpoint Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:12 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:Counterpoint?

Never seen him post, fella.

My guess would be forward them to HP or Luciano, and they will take it from there.

Are we talking PM's or actual e mails here?

Last edited by counterpoint on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:27 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : repositioning)

counterpoint

Male
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : business communications & media / Few hobbies left as I'm suddenly raising 2 pre-teens nearly alone
Humor : british (python, top gear, dr who)
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM? ASK ME FOR HELP - Page 3 Empty In response to "night-reapers'" charge

Post by counterpoint Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:26 am

Night-Reaper wrote:Hey HP, what do you do to a member of this site who has been sending nasty e-mails? If you are curious who, it is Counterpoint.

Hello Ghost / HP, what would you do with a guy (night-reaper), who's been hanging around your recently separated wife, when you found out that he had taken advantage of her while she was admittedly unconscious (stone cold drunk) in her room and then sent you an email like this --> (I changed wife's name & mine in this email. And Jmaster is my daughter's game user name on wife's computer. He was snooping). This is his email to me word-for-word, image-for-image. Not exactly a mature, rational person at 37 years old. He evidently may have issues with women too according to a law enforcement friend of mine (Note the bottom image). I've set this email as a link so as not to offend any forum members. (By the way folks sorry to drag this stuff into your forum).

Last edited by counterpoint on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : edited as per request)

counterpoint

Male
Job/hobbies : business communications & media / Few hobbies left as I'm suddenly raising 2 pre-teens nearly alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:11 am

counterpoint wrote:

Hello Ghost / HP, what would you do with a guy (night-reaper), who's been hanging around your recently separated wife.

No offence, but I don't know either of you well enough to comment, and furthermore (might be only speaking for myself here), but this is not the place to take it, is it fella?

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by counterpoint Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:30 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:
counterpoint wrote:

Hello Ghost / HP, what would you do with a guy (night-reaper), who's been hanging around your recently separated wife.

No offence, but I don't know either of you well enough to comment, and furthermore (might be only speaking for myself here), but this is not the place to take it, is it fella?

I agree but I've noticed his ongoing online smears, and now here in your forum. The fact that he uses the PM's, in this instance, are equally troubling. I did need to set the record straight. And will do so where ever I find his posts about me, my wife and family. If you viewed his email to me, and you'd been the recipient you'd be equally concerned. Cockroaches hate the bright light. Sorry for the troubles.

Last edited by counterpoint on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

counterpoint

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:37 am

I've nothing against you mate, or the other fella. Just saying, from personal experince, I would be careful what you put online.

Might come back to haunt one of ya.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by counterpoint Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 am

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:I've nothing against you mate, or the other fella. Just saying, from personal experince, I would be careful what you put online.

Might come back to haunt one of ya.

This is very true. But a Sender's emails posted by the Recipient are fair game. And quite legal. There's no guarantee of privacy for him in this instance. Oh, and I truly am sorry he's caused this to spill over into your forum. I've been monitoring him in this (and other sites). I suppose you might call this a warning shot across his bow (navy expression). As for me posting anything else regarding this issue, this is it. By the way, I've actually found this forum to be quite well setup and, despite his activities, enjoyable.

Last edited by counterpoint on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

counterpoint

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:04 pm

counterpoint wrote:

Hello Ghost / HP, what would you do with a guy (night-reaper), who's been hanging around your recently separated wife, when you found out that he had taken advantage of her while she was admittedly unconscious (stone cold drunk) in her room and then sent you an email like this --> (I changed wife's name & mine in this email. And Jmaster is my daughter's game user name on wife's computer. He was snooping). This is his email to me word-for-word, image-for-image. Not exactly a mature, rational person at 37 years old. He evidently may have issues with women too according to a law enforcement friend of mine (Note the bottom image). I've set this email as a link so as not to offend any forum members. (By the way folks sorry to drag this stuff into your forum).
Okay. First of all, this a personal issue between you and another member and that is how it must remain. If you would like to follow our rules and make appropriate posts AND PM's you are welcome here. If you are here to air your dirty laundry, you will be permanently banned, since up to this point, you have not contributed one post other than this vulgar display.

Play by the rules or willingly remove yourself. Otherwise, I trust you understand the consequences if this continues.

Hot Mod
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by counterpoint Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Hello HP -

I fully understand that this issue may make a number of you folks uncomfortable, it did me. But this person (night-reaper) must understand that he has limitations, even 'virtual' ones, and that there are always consequences to one's actions. But if you wish, to preserve the tranquility of your forum, I will edit my posts. ( other post so far- RE: Obama still refuses to acknowledge President George W Bush's and the US Military's accomplishments in Iraq )

counterpoint

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:19 pm

counterpoint wrote:Hello HP -

I fully understand that this issue may make a number of you folks uncomfortable, it did me. But this person (night-reaper) must understand that he has limitations, even 'virtual' ones, and that there are always consequences to one's actions. But if you wish, to preserve the tranquility of your forum, I will edit my posts.
I already deleted the link to the email.

What is going between the two of you has to end here and now. If I see an untoward post or if it is brought to my attention that your are harassing a member via PM's you will be permanently banned.

Hot Mod
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by counterpoint Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:01 pm

HotParadox wrote:

I fully understand that this issue may make a number of you folks uncomfortable, it did me. But this person (night-reaper) must understand that he has limitations, even 'virtual' ones, and that there are always consequences to one's actions. But if you wish, to preserve the tranquility of your forum, I will edit my posts.

What is going between the two of you has to end here and now. If I see an untoward post or if it is brought to my attention that your are harassing a member via PM's you will be permanently banned.

Hot Mod

I will honor your request. I'll edit down the post(s) in question.

counterpoint

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:07 pm

counterpoint wrote:
HotParadox wrote:

Hot Mod

I will honor your request. I'll edit down the post(s) in question.
Thank you.

Other than what is on this thread, I do not see any other posts "in question".

Within this thread, let the posts remain. Thank you.

Hot Mod
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Hey HP, check your PM!
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:09 pm

HP, I have a problem. This little mini soap that we are seeing unfold on here. My problem with it is not it's presence. It's just that I think you should get drunk and post all their PM's on here, for all to see.

Then our lives would be fullfilled.

Thanks

I love you

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:18 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:HP, I have a problem. This little mini soap that we are seeing unfold on here. My problem with it is not it's presence. It's just that I think you should get drunk and post all their PM's on here, for all to see.

Then our lives would be fullfilled.

Thanks

I love you
Are you jealous that no one sent you a PM? The "P" in PM means private message, not public message. Therefore, what I discuss with HP "privately" is none of your business. Evil or Very Mad Unless, I chose to make it your business, but I'm not.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:27 pm

I guess irony and joking are not terms you are familiar with?

Nope.

Didn't think so.

Be cool.

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:39 pm

The Ghost Of Yeah Well Fi wrote:I guess irony and joking are not terms you are familiar with?

Nope.

Didn't think so.

Be cool.
Sorry for the confusion dude, and yes I can joke around. It has been a crazy few days where I'm at. affraid
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 pm

counterpoint wrote:

Finally, the old fool (Counterpoint)recognizes that he is separated.
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:57 pm

No worries man.

I hope whatever the problem is gets resolved.

Whatever it is, I tend to find that anger, even if it comes natural, is not usually the best course of action, even if you have reason.

Best wishes

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM? ASK ME FOR HELP - Page 3 Empty The soap opera ends here and now

Post by dumbfounded Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:14 pm

So now that I have found out about all that's been going on, mostly without me really knowing it, because I don't really care what other people do usually...

This is the wife of the whole soap opera that's been going on. I will never post anything on here again, except for this one time. Everyone needs to stop discussing me, and move on with there lives, this whole episode has spiraled out of control and it will all stop here and now. I think a few people need to grow up and get on with their lives. I hope everyone is happy with airing dirty laundry on a site that it should be never be on. I apologize to all that have had to deal with this, let's hope life moves on soon. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

dumbfounded

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
counterpoint wrote:

Finally, the old fool (Counterpoint)recognizes that he is separated.
Okay. N-R let's just keep this confined to PM'ing me if there is a further problem. This topic has nothing to do with this forum, so let's just end the chat regarding it. Thanks.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoon Head Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Oh please.

Just go away.

Doing this on the net.

Don't you think it a bit sad?

Genuine question?

Cartoon Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:19 pm

dumbfounded wrote:So now that I have found out about all that's been going on, mostly without me really knowing it, because I don't really care what other people do usually...

This is the wife of the whole soap opera that's been going on. I will never post anything on here again, except for this one time. Everyone needs to stop discussing me, and move on with there lives, this whole episode has spiraled out of control and it will all stop here and now. I think a few people need to grow up and get on with their lives. I hope everyone is happy with airing dirty laundry on a site that it should be never be on. I apologize to all that have had to deal with this, let's hope life moves on soon. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
There will be no further discussion of your personal situation on this forum.

As you were posting this, I was typing quite the same sentiment.

If I can help you in anyway, please PM me anytime.

I wish you well,

Hot Mod
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:22 pm

OK, this discussion and comments regarding this situation are not relevant to this forum. It stops right here. End.
HotParadox
HotParadox

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next