Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Birthday Wish

Post by Qi123 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:29 pm

did you include your bday in your profile?

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 281
Humor : Hahaha
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Whose birthday is it? I usually catch them all!

Ok, whoever you are...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 pm

You got to set it up to show your birthday or we don't know.

But.... Happy birthday!

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

View user profile http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:54 am

happy brithday hun xxxxxx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Qi123 wrote:did you include your bday in your profile?
I have had it listed in my profile, even on the day of birthday which was April 24th and it was over looked, even up till I had started this thread on April 27th.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Night-Reaper on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night-Reaper

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:32 pm

xshivx wrote:happy brithday hun xxxxxx
Thank-you Ms. Sexy X, and I must say again that you are looking awesome!
Night-Reaper

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
I have had it listed in my profile, even on the day of birthday which was April 24th and it was over looked, even up till I had started this thread on April 27th.

Funny, cause this is the first time I seen it in the calander. Old age sneeking up on me I suppose. affraid

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:

Funny, cause this is the first time I seen it in the calander. Old age sneeking up on me I suppose. affraid
When I posted my post on this page, I didn't see it either-I checked. Question

HotParadox

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Qi123 on Sat May 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:

Before I posted I checked, I didnt see it affraid

Qi123

Male
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 281
Humor : Hahaha
Registration date : 2009-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper on Thu May 06, 2010 6:50 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:

When I posted my post on this page, I didn't see it either-I checked. Question
It was posted on the calender the day of my birthday April 24th. However, the day that I started this thread, April 27th, I took it down. That is probaly why you didn't see it when you replied. I did put it back up on April 30th and will leave it up. Sorry about the confusion.
Night-Reaper

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox on Thu May 06, 2010 10:06 pm

As long as you had a happy one, that's all that matters, N-R!

HotParadox

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx on Fri May 07, 2010 8:58 am

Night-Reaper wrote:
xshivx wrote:happy brithday hun xxxxxx
Thank-you Ms. Sexy X, and I must say again that you are looking awesome!

sorry for the late reply lol
no problem at all hun u have a gd bday?
and i dunno about that but thank u ever so much Smile xxxxxx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby on Fri May 07, 2010 11:08 am

Do you not see a problem with a MAN almost 40 years old, calling a KID 19 years old, sexy? WTF is wrong with you? Is your PM function not working? If you have to exhibit pervy inappropriate behavior, save it for PMs. No one else wants to see this crap.

Put It Out There Baby

Male
Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2009-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri May 07, 2010 4:48 pm

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby on Fri May 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Put It Out There Baby

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri May 07, 2010 10:32 pm

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby on Fri May 07, 2010 11:04 pm

If you have something to say to me, then at least pretend to be a man and have the cajones to say it. I seriously doubt that you do or will though. lol

Put It Out There Baby

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus on Fri May 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Is it a big deal that some might be offended. I don't think it is asking to much to be respectful towards people's feelings. Some were really put off by the comments made. Do your remember how you and OT were commenting on how dead this place was? Well it was because of some of the comments made, and some (most) did not want to involve themselves in the conversation.

Some would just like to discuss the issue of the day.

Who are your friends, and who are not?

Theophilus

Male
Capricorn Number of posts : 914
Humor : I miss the humor in what people say at times.
Registration date : 2009-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri May 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Just that you're pathetic. Seems someone as mature as you would have better things to do than harass other people on forums. Especially 19 year old girls who have done nothing to you.

You're arrogant and pompous and pretty untrustworthy when one gets right down to things. You crave any opportunity to start some shit or instigate it. Then take it upon yourself to blast whatever personal info about people you've managed to collect, in classic troll fashion, all over in your arguments. You're more of an annoying little man than anything else.

Now go ahead and make your little jabs at my intelagence or whatever else you may have. You're really not worth my time anymore. If makes up for whatever makes you so insecure, have at it. Wink

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby on Fri May 07, 2010 11:32 pm

What's pathetic is your perverted behavior with some teen girl in public or in private. It's not only pathetic, it's disturbed. No one needs to make fun of you, you do a pretty good job of that all on your own, pal.

Put It Out There Baby

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri May 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Theophilus wrote:Is it a big deal that some might be offended. I don't think it is asking to much to be respectful towards people's feelings. Some were really put off by the comments made. Do your remember how you and OT were commenting on how dead this place was? Well it was because of some of the comments made, and some (most) did not want to involve themselves in the conversation.

Have at it Theo. And God be with you when you get turned on. And it will happen. I'm done.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus on Fri May 07, 2010 11:36 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Just that you're pathetic. Seems someone as mature as you would have better things to do than harass other people on forums. Especially 19 year old girls who have done nothing to you.

You're arrogant and pompous and pretty untrustworthy when one gets right down to things. You crave any opportunity to start some shit or instigate it. Then take it upon yourself to blast whatever personal info about people you've managed to collect, in classic troll fashion, all over in your arguments. You're more of an annoying little man than anything else.

Now go ahead and make your little jabs at my intelagence or whatever else you may have. You're really not worth my time anymore. If makes up for whatever makes you so insecure, have at it. Wink

Newsflash,

No one hates you, CH.

Theophilus

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus on Sat May 08, 2010 12:00 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
Theophilus wrote:Is it a big deal that some might be offended. I don't think it is asking to much to be respectful towards people's feelings. Some were really put off by the comments made. Do your remember how you and OT were commenting on how dead this place was? Well it was because of some of the comments made, and some (most) did not want to involve themselves in the conversation.

Have at it Theo. And God be with you when you get turned on. And it will happen. I'm done.

OK fine I know where you are going with this. I will admit this now. Before I met Gerry I was a 911 truther. Yes I got caught up in the conspiracy. Yes I made posts I really, really regret. I wish I had never made them. Though I will say this now as opposed to give you fuel to ruin my friendship with PIOTB. I will admit to the world I was a 911 truther. I see how foolish I was in those beliefs and these posts were made long before I got to know PIOTB. So I admit it. I rather would do this than give you fuel to use against me. I would rather admit this to my friend now. He as my friend should hear it from me as opposed to those who don't like me.

Also I see how truly foolish I was for getting into this conspiracy, and I truly regret everything I said.

Now I will not be turned on, this was my fear that PIOTB might get to know this.

The things posted about 911 was the only thing I was worried about. Now I have took that fuel from you.

Theophilus

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby on Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 am

You know what Eric, this bullshit is the grasping at straws of a desperate person who has finally been exposed for what he truly is. You and I have been friends, for a while now and have shared many many PMs and talks together privately and publicly. I trust you and I believe I know you pretty well and I hope you feel the same. I respect and admire you more than you probably realize. Anyone can be misinformed or with out true knowledge on a subject. It happens. It takes a man, a real man to admit this however and to change their point of view. Something certainly not seen much around here. Everyone in life makes mistakes and none of us are perfect.

You have nothing, nothing at all to be concerned with, my friend. You have more character, morals, and ethics in your big toe than some of these cretins could even hope to possess, ever. It is what is in your heart that matters and your heart is golden as far as I am concerned. We have never had an issue with one another and believe me, we won't. I value your friendship greatly.

This whole mess, just goes to show how low some have sunk in their behavior and in their lives and who they really are. They will never be able to see their own warped behavior, let alone be accountable for it. Instead, they try to turn the tables on everyone else and try to destroy others friendships. Not going to happen, believe me. They present themselves as something they are not. But time outs everyone, eventually. The last few weeks have been a real eye opener. A person who swims in a cesspool, dies in one and does it alone or with others of their ilk, just as they deserve. I feel stupid that I even tried to be friends with them in the first place. Bad mistake on my part, obviously. I should have gone with what I already knew, witnessed and felt, all along. I gave them both more than enough breaks. Too many, in fact.

Take this inconsequential b.s. for exactly what it is. Inconsequential and b.s. Just look at the source. lol Hopefully this is finally the end of this crap. It's certainly about time.

Put It Out There Baby

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Theophilus on Sat May 08, 2010 12:54 am

I just felt it was time I let you know something I was worried about. This was a time not to be dishonest.

Thank you so much for the friendship. Your response to this means the world to me, and I am so happy to have this off my chest.

I am very happy to call you friend, and I really mean that.

Last edited by Theophilus on Sat May 08, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Theophilus

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Put It Out There Baby on Sat May 08, 2010 12:59 am

I feel the same, Eric. No worries. Life is too short for all this soap opera drama. But if someone pushes me to bring it on, I have no problem with that either. lol. I will only lay back and take so much. There comes a point when enough is simply enough. I have reached that point.

Man, let's hope the rest of the weekend goes better even though I am working a great deal of it. I imagine you will be working as well and none of us needs this foolish b.s. Let's hope it's finally over. Hasn't been a swell day or evening thus far, but hey......I live in hope. lmao

Put It Out There Baby

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper on Tue May 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Put It Out There Baby wrote:You know what Eric, this bullshit is the grasping at straws of a desperate person who has finally been exposed for what he truly is. You and I have been friends, for a while now and have shared many many PMs and talks together privately and publicly. I trust you and I believe I know you pretty well and I hope you feel the same. I respect and admire you more than you probably realize. Anyone can be misinformed or with out true knowledge on a subject. It happens. It takes a man, a real man to admit this however and to change their point of view. Something certainly not seen much around here. Everyone in life makes mistakes and none of us are perfect.

You have nothing, nothing at all to be concerned with, my friend. You have more character, morals, and ethics in your big toe than some of these cretins could even hope to possess, ever. It is what is in your heart that matters and your heart is golden as far as I am concerned. We have never had an issue with one another and believe me, we won't. I value your friendship greatly.

This whole mess, just goes to show how low some have sunk in their behavior and in their lives and who they really are. They will never be able to see their own warped behavior, let alone be accountable for it. Instead, they try to turn the tables on everyone else and try to destroy others friendships. Not going to happen, believe me. They present themselves as something they are not. But time outs everyone, eventually. The last few weeks have been a real eye opener. A person who swims in a cesspool, dies in one and does it alone or with others of their ilk, just as they deserve. I feel stupid that I even tried to be friends with them in the first place. Bad mistake on my part, obviously. I should have gone with what I already knew, witnessed and felt, all along. I gave them both more than enough breaks. Too many, in fact.

Take this inconsequential b.s. for exactly what it is. Inconsequential and b.s. Just look at the source. lol Hopefully this is finally the end of this crap. It's certainly about time.
Ahhh! That story really pulls on the heart strings! Yeah right!
Night-Reaper

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper on Tue May 11, 2010 8:24 pm

'deleted pic'
Night-Reaper

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulM on Wed May 12, 2010 9:06 pm

M

Seems there's been some sort of argument going on. The forum is acting up and adding about 30screens of blank space in some posts... making it difficult to sort out what's what.

Soooo... Since I've received one reported post... the "offending" pic has been deleted and the thread locked.

Male
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 577
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2009-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down