Talk Us Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health Care

3 posters

Go down

Health Care Empty Health Care

Post by CarolinaHound Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 am

Well.... One thing about it. Alot of the people who wanted this bill passed so bad, who've never had to deal with government health care are about to see first hand what their government can do. If they've thought they've had to wait too long to see a doctor before... They aint seen nothin' yet. But they will. And those that laughed about them taxing my cigarettes... hehehe.. They're gonna be coming after you now. hahaha.... Twisted Evil

Buck up buck-0's, live the dream! The nightmare is about to begin. Laughing

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Health Care Empty Re: Health Care

Post by Old Timer Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:23 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Well.... One thing about it. Alot of the people who wanted this bill passed so bad, who've never had to deal with government health care are about to see first hand what their government can do. If they've thought they've had to wait too long to see a doctor before... They aint seen nothin' yet. But they will. And those that laughed about them taxing my cigarettes... hehehe.. They're gonna be coming after you now. hahaha.... Twisted Evil

That is for sure. And they are gonna use the IRS as their collection agency.

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:21 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Well.... One thing about it. Alot of the people who wanted this bill passed so bad, who've never had to deal with government health care are about to see first hand what their government can do. If they've thought they've had to wait too long to see a doctor before... They aint seen nothin' yet. But they will. And those that laughed about them taxing my cigarettes... hehehe.. They're gonna be coming after you now. hahaha.... Twisted Evil

Personally, I do not like the provision that mandates health insurance for everyone and if you don't get any by 2014 you will be fined. I thought that America was about freedom of choice, but I guess with that mandate, it puts your freedom of choice in the governments hands. Isn't that a load of bull-shit or what!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:

Personally, I do not like the provision that mandates health insurance for everyone and if you don't get any by 2014 you will be fined. I thought that America was about freedom of choice, but I guess with that mandate, it puts your freedom of choice in the governments hands. Isn't that a load of bull-shit or what!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Slowly and surely, their take a tid bit of freedom each time they vote. And I'm not just talking about this administration. It's been going on for years. Though I think they tried to shove too much through on this one. People are starting to take notice.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes

http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content