Dating

Go down

Dating

Post by CarolinaHound on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Why do some women feel compelled to make a statement about how she isn't going to put up with any crap from a man within the first 10 minutes of a date? At least start it from the begining so a guy has the option to leave her standing right where she is. Then she spends the rest of the evening gripping about all the crap her ex put her through. Somewhere in there she complains about dating and how no one ever comes back for a second date or ever calls her back period. I just can't help but wonder why? Rolling Eyes It's the first date for christ sakes, nobody is trying to give anybody any crap.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 4843
Job/hobbies : Being loveable me.
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dating

Post by HotParadox on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:38 am

I've heard more guys complain about this and I have to believe that it's almost epidemic with women. I don't get it. And these are the same women, like you more or less said, that don't make it to the alter. Who can blame the guy for running from this? affraid
Then you got the women that announce that they are strong, don't need a guy in their lives, can make it on their own, but are desperate to get married...WTH??? Tell me that isn't just as bad for a guy to hear. affraid

HotParadox

Female
Number of posts : 4051

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:56 am

Yea it is just as bad.
But this woman was something special. She asked me while we were eatting if I (CENSORED) and told me I won't going to be getting any anytime soon, all in the same sentence. Suspect Which, by then, any urges I might have had were succesfully removed from both my minds. Then she went on about how big a b***h she was and was proud of it. Took her home after that. Pulled into her drive-way, and she asks me if I'm going to walk her to the door. I told her that any b***h as bad as she was shouldn't have to worry about taking any s**t from from a boogie man. Evil or Very Mad
I did make sure she got in ok before I drove completely off.

Maybe I got some form of a bds&m fetish and just don't realize it. Cause I can sure pick some wild ones. If they aint asking me to go with them to jump out of perfectly good airplanes, then they're.... Well... Those are stories for another type of site. affraid Twisted Evil

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 pm

What's the censored word? The F-word? And what is a bds&m fetish? Is that the same as an s&m fetish? bounce

Anyways, it's too bad she didn't say some of that crap before you asked her out. Would have save you some time and money. Very Happy

HotParadox

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:43 pm

HotParadox wrote:What's the censored word? The F-word? And what is a bds&m fetish? Is that the same as an s&m fetish? bounce

Anyways, it's too bad she didn't say some of that crap before you asked her out. Would have save you some time and money. Very Happy

She asked if I ate the p word. And bds&m is bondage, disapline, along with s&m. I do like a little spamking though. TMI? What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:13 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:What's the censored word? The F-word? And what is a bds&m fetish? Is that the same as an s&m fetish? bounce

She asked if I ate the p word. And bds&m is bondage, disapline, along with s&m. I do like a little spamking though. TMI? What a Face

Better be careful, your next date may be dressed all in black leather with spike heels and have a whip you naughty boy. lmao

Old Timer

Male
Number of posts : 4718

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:32 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:Why do some women feel compelled to make a statement about how she isn't going to put up with any crap from a man within the first 10 minutes of a date? At least start it from the begining so a guy has the option to leave her standing right where she is. Then she spends the rest of the evening gripping about all the crap her ex put her through. Somewhere in there she complains about dating and how no one ever comes back for a second date or ever calls her back period. I just can't help but wonder why? Rolling Eyes It's the first date for christ sakes, nobody is trying to give anybody any crap.

Bascially what a lot of women suffer from on first dates is TMDI syndrome. TOO MUCH DAMN INFO syndrome.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Night-Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 832
Humor : being a wise cracker
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:

She asked you that? On your first date? Holy crap.
And the bds&m thing? You crazy kids, you.

HotParadox

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm

HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

Wasn't that she asked that that bothered me. It was the "You ain't getting any" she threw in along with it that threw me. Suspect

Bds&m is pretty tame compared to some of the fetishes out there. I did some....urr...uhhh... research on them. Yea. Research! What a Face

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Night-Reaper wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:Why do some women feel compelled to make a statement about how she isn't going to put up with any crap from a man within the first 10 minutes of a date? At least start it from the begining so a guy has the option to leave her standing right where she is. Then she spends the rest of the evening gripping about all the crap her ex put her through. Somewhere in there she complains about dating and how no one ever comes back for a second date or ever calls her back period. I just can't help but wonder why? Rolling Eyes It's the first date for christ sakes, nobody is trying to give anybody any crap.

Bascially what a lot of women suffer from on first dates is TMDI syndrome. TOO MUCH DAMN INFO syndrome.

Amen! Twisted Evil I wonder if guys do stuff like that.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:18 am

Two things she is either just laying down the law and letting u know she aint gonna take any crap from guys anymore so you know where you stand or she's just emotionally unstable and needs sum1 to talk to

The the best move on a first date i admit but I can't say i don't feel what she's going through lol xxxxxx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1115
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing
Humor : a bit of everything
Registration date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolinaHound on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:52 am

xshivx wrote:

Two things she is either just laying down the law and letting u know she aint gonna take any crap from guys anymore so you know where you stand or she's just emotionally unstable and needs sum1 to talk to

The the best move on a first date i admit but I can't say i don't feel what she's going through lol xxxxxx

I'm cool with getting the boundries set right off the bat. But after awhile, let it rest and let's get to know each other. As it ended, I knew more about her ex than I did about her.

CarolinaHound

Male
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:17 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

I'm cool with getting the boundries set right off the bat. But after awhile, let it rest and let's get to know each other. As it ended, I knew more about her ex than I did about her.

Sounds like she would be the one to make a wide detour around.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HotParadox on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 pm

CarolinaHound wrote:
HotParadox wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:

Wasn't that she asked that that bothered me. It was the "You ain't getting any" she threw in along with it that threw me. Suspect

Bds&m is pretty tame compared to some of the fetishes out there. I did some....urr...uhhh... research on them. Yea. Research! What a Face
Either way, on a first date she doesn't need to be setting down the rules on how she's not taking anymore crap from guys. Come on it's a first date-at least go out with the guy a few times-she may find out you're not her cup of tea in which case she doesn't need to ever make the speech she made on your first date. First few dates, talk is usually light and you put your best forward. You know, you're pleasant-especially if you want a second or third date. Yup, she blew that one. Apparently, from the way she spoke to you, for her a first date is the time to go to bed with the guy, so she just cut to the chase and gave you the speech. She's a total loser, imo.
And you? You got serious issues. Very Happy

HotParadox

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:14 am

CarolinaHound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yeah that's faoir enough hun no1 likes the other person to go onand oooooooon lol xxxxxx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse
Job/hobbies : i work as a lobby hostess at mcdonalds, my hobbies are, singing, dancing, playing the drums, writing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 am

xshivx wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yeah that's faoir enough hun no1 likes the other person to go onand oooooooon lol xxxxxx

yep, life is to short and there are to many fish in the pond.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Old Timer wrote:
xshivx wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

^^^^ ahmen to that Smile xxxxxx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:20 pm

xshivx wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
xshivx wrote:
CarolinaHound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

^^^^ ahmen to that Smile xxxxxx

I like the way you keep changing your picture. Don't know which one I like the best.

Old Timer

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:21 pm

I get bored quickly so they always change lol and thankies hun its kl u dont have to decide lol xxxxxx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:10 pm

xshivx wrote:I get bored quickly so they always change lol and thankies hun its kl u dont have to decide lol xxxxxx
And that is another nice looking picture of yourself that you are using as your avatar Ms. Sexy X!!
Night-Reaper

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xshivx on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:50 am

Night-Reaper wrote:
xshivx wrote:I get bored quickly so they always change lol and thankies hun its kl u dont have to decide lol xxxxxx
And that is another nice looking picture of yourself that you are using as your avatar Ms. Sexy X!!

Thanks so much NR Smile bless ya glad ya like it xxxxxx
xshivx

Female
Taurus Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Night-Reaper on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 pm

xshivx wrote:
Night-Reaper wrote:

Thanks so much NR Smile bless ya glad ya like it xxxxxx
Whatever picture that you use, they are all good lookin!
Night-Reaper

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down